Part 1

((Victor's P.O.V))

I relaxed my body as I sunk into the hot water. If I knew about these hot springs I would have come here before. I heard heavy footsteps and deep breathing, I turned my head to see Yuri. His widened eyes and open mouth made me smile. "V-Victor! Why are you here?" I stood up and my grin only widened. "Hello Yuri. Starting from today I'm going to be your new coach! You're  going to get to the grand Prix final and you're going to win!" With a small smile tugging at my lips I winked at him. A small blush dusted his cheeks and his eyes only widened even more. Momentarily, he looked down from my face and across my body. His blush darkened and he quickly looked back up to my face. 

-Time Skip to later that day-

I was walking through the house, finding my way around and I came up to Yuri's bedroom. I'm pretty sure everyone was asleep by now but I opened up his door anyway. I looked around and noticed some posters of me on the wall. I smiled and let out an audible awe. "V-V-Victor?" I turned to the bed to see a tired Yuri looking up at me. His glasses were currently sitting on the bedside table and his hair was a mess. I have to admit...he looked quite hot like that. He looked down from me and to the bed, blushing. "I didn't want you to see all these posters..." I sat on the edge of his bed and lent over him, I ran my hand through his hair and smiled at him. "I think it's cute...You're cute." He nervously bite his lip and, somehow, blushed an ever darker shade of red. "N-no Im not...Wh-why are you-" His words were cut off as I gasped. "Yuri! How could you say that?!" I immediately wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head in his neck. "I think you're very cute." I placed a delicate kiss on his cheek as he decided to speak up. "I think you're hot. I mean sexy! No no no! I mean you're...ugh...I think you're perfect at anything and everything." I lifted my head from his neck and looked down at him with shock. "You really think that?" He nodded his head and I smiled. "Thank you Yuri." I fell to his side, still hugging his waist. "Is it okay if I sleep here tonight? You're really warm and make great company." I sigh happily and close my eyes. "Yes...of c-course." Yuri managed to squeak out before I started to drift to sleep.