Proposal

Malachi

Today was Mariah's first birthday. My baby girl was growing up. I'm glad that summer gave me my baby girl. I loved them both. Summer and Mariah were my world. I was setting up at Chuckie Cheese. My baby girl was gonna have the best party ever. All of Summer's family was gonna be there. This was gonna be the best day ever. I was gonna propose to summer tonight. I hope she accepted it. I love that girl so much. I knew she was gonna be my wife when I first met her. This was gonna be a good day I thought to myself as I finished preparing for later...

Summer

Your one today baby girl I said cooing at my beautiful daughter. Your si beautiful I told her kissing her  chubby cheeks. My life has changed since I gave birth to Mariah. She made me want better. I loved my daughter. She was my world. After my mom's death Mariah made it better. I missed her though. I know that she would've been spoiling Mariah like crazy. A tear fell from my eye but i quickly wiped it away. Mariah's party was at 4:30. She was already dressed I had to get ready. I hoped in the shower. Ny outfit consisted of a shirt with my baby girls face on it and some black skinny jeans. I threw my hair in a messy bun and applied a lil make up. My outfit was simple but it was fly. I called Malachi to see if he was ready. Hello he said as soon as he picked up his phone. Baby are y'all almost set up i asked. Yea baby hive us about 30 more mins he said. Ok I replied and I hung up the phone. I live Malachi but he's been acting different lately. He was pushing me away and I didn't know why. I hope he's not cheating in me I thought to myself as I picked up Mariah and made my way to the car. I buckled her in and made my way to my babies birthday party.

Malachi

Summer and my baby girl were on the way. Everybody was already here. I know Summer was wondering why I was acting like that towards her. I just didn't want to risk her finding out what my plans were. I purchased a 40000 dollar ring for my baby. She was worth it. Hey everybody summer said walking into Chuckie Cheese. Happy birthday Mariah Katherine said picking up Mariah and showering her with kisses. I walked over to them and gave them both kisses. I love you guys I told her. I love you too she replied. The party begun. Everyone was enjoying their self playing games.  The food finally came out. We were enjoying ourselves. It was time for my announcement. Can I get everyones attention I said standing up.   I looked at Kenny and he nodded his head in approval. I looked at Summer and smiled. Summer you know I love you right i aaked. I paused and waited for her response. Of course Mal why would you ask that she said looking at me weird. Because of this I said dropping on one knee. Summer Daniels will you take my hand in marriage I asked her. Yessss omg yes Malachi she said with tears running down her eyes. I kissed her lips. I love you Malachi Smith she said kissing me passionately. I love you Summer i replied. Now we were Mr and Mrs Smith. I had my wife and daughter. My life was good.