Chapter 8

Joe took me with him to a cafe near the park cause he wanted to have a chat...I was quite nervous, he was in front of me so I decided to take his hand from behind and follow him. He glanced at me, smiled and kept on walking...

When we arrived, I noticed almost immediately some roses on the cafe counter. Joe walked towards them and picked them up, he turned around facing me and said "y/n will you be my girlfriend?" I didn't answer, instead I hugged joe and whispered in his ear "yes." We pulled away and he gave me the roses, they smelt beautiful.

JOES P.O.V:
I finally asked her. After this time I'm with the girl of my dreams...she had the most perfect smile, personality and great sense of humour! "Come on sit down." I smirked at y/n. She snapped out of her day dream, we sat next to each other and ordered our food. I wrapped my arm around her as she grabbed my hand "I love you sugg." She whispered. My joker self came in and said "what?" She blushed and shook her head, "ugh joe you know what I said!" I laughed and hugged y/n.

Y/N P.O.V:
This was the most perfect day in my life, I had my man..what else do I need?
2 HOURS LATER...
We finished our food and headed outside, joe noticed me shivering as the cold breeze brushed against me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I did the same, suddenly I saw joe taking out his phone and started filming on snapchat "look who u have here!" He pointed the phone at me, I smiled and waved and shouted "EYYY ITS ME!" I joked around.

Finally, I arrived home... joe had to leave so we took the longest hug ever and then he said "text me baby girl.." I nodded and smiled, our hands separated and he left. However I saw him stop and look back at me...then he ran back to me and hugged me, making me fall to the ground with him. We both laughed "aha sorry y/n" joe said getting off me and helping me up. "No worries joe!" I blushed.