Chapter 4

Me and joe walked in together, his arm around my waist and mine against his. Noticing Jack with a confused look upon his face, I asked what was wrong and he replied "ahh nothing y/n I'm just happy for you and joe.." I knew he was lying, either way me and joe were not together...

"Jack don't be jealous." Joe called while smirking to him myself, I walked away from joe as I saw him shocked when I walked over to jack.

JOES P.O.V: I noticed y/n walking away from me towards Jack, I didn't want her getting close with him again...I knew we were not together but I'm planning to ask her out, with displease I walked away from the room and grabbed my coat. I couldn't keep looking at what was happening between them two..

Y/N P.O.V: suddenly I see joe walking away from the room, "what did I do now?" I asked Jack. He shrugged his shoulders and told me to go and get him, so I got up and speed walked towards the kitchen, I didn't noticed joe there but I heard something rattling in the corridor. I walked in...i saw joe putting on his jacket and opening the door, "NO JOE!" I screamed , he turned to face me. "y/n there's no point, I'm going home.." joe said in a sad tone, I ran up to him and gave him a hug " please don't leave..." he slightly pulled away and said " I can't stand to look at you and jack... you seem so happy with him.

" joe I will never be with Jack, I love him but not in that way!" He loosened up and said " but it all seems like you do.." I sighed. I walked away disappointed in myself, I felt something grab my wrist and turn me around " no y/n!" Joe replied. I carried on walking...