Chapter 3

I still don't get why joe was acting like this...was he being polite or something else? Either way, I was too busy to think about that at the moment so I walked away from the outside where joe was and saw him smirk to himself as I walked inside and took a seat next to Jack

"Omg y/n You hands are freezing!" Jack took my hand and held it against his, joe walked in noticing Jacks hand on mine, he clenched his fist tighter than ever and stormed out of the room. I had a slight confused look and so did Jack..."what was that all about?" He laughed quietly.

I told Jack that I needed to talk to joe about why he walked out the room in such anger, he nodded. I noticed joe in the kitchen with his head bowed down in displease...I asked him what's wrong, he jumped slightly and looked at me, quickly he turned away. I walked forward towards him and grabbed his hand "what's up joe? Why did you walk away in such anger?" He pulled his hand away from mine...I felt sad at this point, "I'm sorry y/n...when you and Jack held hands I was so jealous of him.." he said in saddeness. " joe I promise you nothing is between me and Jack.." I said in a convincing voice, " are you sure?" Joe asked again.

He then woke himself from the sadness and pulled me in for a huge hug "thank god!" He whispered in my ear.