Chapter 21

I woke up, feeling fresh and alive-ish.

I have some to recognise this room as Kol's, this time I confirmed it, because Kol was sleeping next to me in the bed, shirtless.

This made me very happy. I rolled over to face him, and I brushed his cute, messy brown hair out of his face.

"You're awake!" His eyes flew open the second I touched him and he moved forward, throwing his arms around me tightly.

"It's nice to see you too." I laughed, hugging him back.

"You were in pretty bad shape there for a while." Kol frowned, holding me tighter.

"I managed to fight off the two werewolves before I passed out." I told him.

"I saw, love. You made quite a mess in that forest, I'm proud." Kol chuckled.

"You should teach me how to fight." I suggested. "I'm always getting in fights all the time!"

Kol chuckled, "Okay, sweetheart. But only if you tell me that I'm the most handsome person ever."

"You are the most handsome person I have ever met." I smiled, burring my head into his chest.

I dragged my lazy ass out of bed and into the shower. I got dressed in a loose, black shirt and some short denim shorts. I pulled my straight hair into a pony tail (keep in mind that I curl my hair most days, it is naturally straight). My hair was still black and burgundy, it is getting really long, it's nearly to my bum.

I went downstairs to see Bekah and Elijah talking on the sofa.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them cheerfully.

"You're alive!" Bekah yelled, rushing over to me and giving me a bone-crushing hug, literally.

"Bekah, ouch." I groaned, making her let go. I cracked my back into its right place.

"Sorry, I was just scared you were gunna die!" She gushed, hugging me again.

"I, too, am pleased that you are well." Elijah said, in his polite and proper manner.

"Thank you, Elijah." I smiled.

Bekah took my hand and dragged me into the kitchen. "Do you need anything? Blood, water, anything?"

"Bekah, I can get it myself, but thank you." I laughed at her enthusiasm. "Have you seen Nik? I think I owe him a thank you."

"I haven't seen him last night. I told him about how much Kol loved you and he flipped out and make me leave him alone."

I sighed, I didn't want to cause this trouble between the Mikaelson's. They were a family way before I came along.

"Well, if you see him, tell me I'm looking for him." I told her, pouring myself a glass of blood.

"I will, but I need to talk to Elijah for a while, so excuse me." She said, taking my hands in hers. "But I'm glad you are okay."

I smiled at her and she left the room to go speak to Elijah.

I finished my glass and headed back to Kol's room when my phone went off.

"Corey, I need help with Stefan. You owe it to me anyway, you know, since you killed Elena and made him switch it off." Damon's annoyed voice came through the other end of the line.

"Where do you want me to meet you?" I sighed, he was right, I do kind of owe him.

"My house." He said, and then hung up.

I grunted as I walked up the stairs, "Koollll!" I yelled, dragging out his name.

"Corrrey." He imitated me, poking his head out of his room.