QUIZ TIME

Naomi glimpsed in a blur, still a little senseless. Blinking over again she could only concentrate that she was in some sort of room and by the feel, on a soft bed. She was still in her bathing outfit but the tank was gone as well as the mask, not to be seen. Suddenly it all hit her; she shot up, fully awake, attentioning pass a white painted scrappy wall. In the right corner of the room was a guy who had his back to her, arms behind his back. He heard her finally awaken. He turned around only being seventeen. She gazed upon an old white thickly scar on his arm, his pale blue skin and webbed hands. HE WAS A MONSTER! Naomi stared in fear feeling too many emotions to register.

“Don’t be frightened” he swiftly opened his hands, trying to calm her. Those webbed hands didn't help. “I’m not going to hurt you” he said but Naomi was feeling and thinking the exact opposite.

Jumping off the bed, she darted to the wall, feet cautiously creeping closer to the door. They both stared at each other, Naomi in deep distress and confusion mixed by anxiety. Naomi started walking backwards to the door, trembling in fear he was about to attack her.

“Wait!” he yelled with his arm out to her.

By both Naomi’s and his surprise the door whammed open. The empty door frame filling by a guy the same age but much darker dressed and dangerous looking, in his hand a long thick stick. Thicker than the thumb, unsnappable. Naomi had her back to him still, facing the pale blue guy. Without hesitation he swung it over Naomi’s head to her neck and pressed it to her neck chocking her. His face senseless and passive to the choking noises until she fell unconscious for the second time. Her body dropped, falling into blackness but never landing.

Naomi was too distracted and distressed in the moment to even be able to register…

Where am I?

How did I get here?

Why am I here?

Who is he?

Why haven’t I even realized yet....

That I’m breathing underwater?????

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2! I know it was short but what did you think?

Comment, vote and follow!

Hope you liked it!