Chapter 9

“You're supposed to be dead….” Jacob whispers quietly as they both hug me tighter.

“Dead….. I’m supposed to be dead?” I look at my wonderful mates that I have spent less than 72 hours with and I can’t even comprehend that I’m supposed to be dead.

“The change, your heart stopped beating three times kitten….. The doctor officially pronounced you dead right before I punched the wall.” Jayden says as tears start streaming down his face. Jacob is full out sobbing holding onto me for dear life.

And to be honest tears start to form in my eyes to, I understand why they are all tore up. I’m their mate, their other half to both of them and they lost me. I’d be crying right now to if either of them even came close to dying. Even though I have only known them a really short time, I love them more than anything, and I can’t imagine my life without them now.

We all sit there and cry together for a couple of minutes. Jayden is the first to stop crying and he gets up and goes to the bathroom to get us all some tissues. We all start to calm down and wipe the final tears off of our faces.

“Can we lie down? I need to be held right now, and I know you guys need me in your arms.” I ask quietly.

“Of course kitten.” Jayden kisses my red nose as we all slowly lay down together. I’m lying on my back with Jayden and Jacob on either side of me. Jayden’s arm is under my head acting like my pillow with Jacob has his arm draped across my stomach.

Jayden starts slowly kissing my neck, “Kitten don't ever scare us like that again!” he says in a dead serious tone. Jacob leans down as starts kissing the other side of my neck. With both of their lips on me I can’t hold in my moan anymore.

They both lick and kiss my neck.

“Will you mark me?” I ask quietly. Both of their heads snap up so fast it’s almost funny. “You want to bear our marks?” Jacob asks me.

“I already know that I love you guys more than anything in the world, I never want to be apart from your side.”

“This is permanent kitten once it’s done there is no going back, once it’s done you will be ours forever and we will be yours forever.” Jayden says as they both look at me.

“I know but this is what I want.”

They both growl and start licking and sucking my neck as soon as the words are out of my mouth.

+++++++++ R Rated Scene++++++++++

If you don’t want to read there will be a short review of what you missed on the next chapter! So Skip to the Next Chapter!!!!!!

Jayden’s hands frantically slid under my shirt and I shiver under his touch. I know their wolves are taking over and I really don’t care. Jayden rips the shirt I’m wearing in half and throws it on the floor so my top half is completely naked. Jacobs’s hands slide up my body fondling my breast as they keep sucking on my throat.

I let out a breathless moan as Jacobs lips start moving down on my body. He kisses down my chest completely avoiding my breast as he trails his lips down my belly button to my shorts. Jayden nips at my ear and whispers “I love you before he licks down my throat to my breast and starts sucking and licking making me moan and buck my hips off the bed with desire. Jacob slides off my shorts and as soon as there off he’s at my core lapping up my wetness.

With both twins working my body, I feel like I’m on overload. I burst underneath them within seconds of them both putting their torturous mouth on me.

They both chuckles as I find my release, I thought they would stop there. But, no they keep doing what they’re doing picking up the pace all the way up to where the fire is built up in me again. “Come on kitten its ok show us what we do for you.”  Jayden’s deep sexy voice pushes me over again and I scream out my pleasure as I grab onto the bed.

Right after my second release I’m flipped onto my knees and Jayden is under me completely naked. He kisses me passionately as I feel Jacob at my back entrance.  Jayden positions himself at the same time Jacob does.

“Baby this is going to hurt but only for a few seconds ok we will make it all better ok.” All I can do is nod my head I am breathless with desire and I want them so bad. They both start to push in simultaneously and the pain starts. My whole body tenses but they keep pushing all the way in.

“Its ok baby relax.” They both coo to me. I try my hardest and it’s not in till Jacob reaches in front of me and starts rubbing my clit that the fire in me doubles. Jayden starts toying with my breasts and suddenly the pain disappears its only me and my amazing mates.

They both start moving slow when one starts thrusting in the other pulls out. They slowly pick up there pace in till they’re pounding into me.  

Everything that I felt before is doubled “Jay!!!” I scream as the fire within me is building faster and hotter than ever before. I hear there groaning as they take me. Jayden leans up and kisses my left shoulder as Jacob leans over my back and kisses the back of my right shoulder.

 At the same time they both bite down, drawing blood. But, I feel no pain all I feel is immense pleasure. They pull back and lick there marks to heal them. And as soon as there tongue touches there mark it feels like thousands and thousands of fireworks go off and I burst for the third time that night and for the first time they both release with me.

I collapse in Jayden’s arms as they both pull out of me. I try my hardest to stay awake but in the end darkness wins.