Chapter 6

I wake up feeling cold and empty I sit up looking around the room to see that neither of my mates are here. I slowly start to stretch out my tight muscles when I realize that I'm still naked. Waking up naked brings back memories from the day before to my mind.

Waking up from being asleep for three days. Meeting my mates. Kissing Jacob and then Jayden making me feel oh so good. I smile as I remember how my two mates treated me the day before and suddenly I feel colder than I ever have before.

I wonder where they are. I slowly slide out of bed and put back on the clothes Jacob had given me yesterday seeing as I have no other clothes to put on. I walk to the door and slowly open it peeking my head out to make sure no one is around. I really don't want my parents to see me because then I would be in a hell of a lot of trouble.

No one is around so I decide to creep downstairs to try and find my mates without being detected by anyone else. I reach the stairs and I quickly run down them and search the first room I come to. I slowly open the living room door and stick my head in to see if they are in there. Nope I think to myself. I sneak around the house trying to find my mates and having no luck.

I finally come to the last room I haven't checked and it happens to be the kitchen I hear something going on inside and I pray to the moon goddess that it is my mates and not someone from the pack. I quietly peek my head into the door and I see Jayden wearing an apron and standing in front of the stove cooking something, I hold in a giggle because it looks like he got in a fight with the flour bag. I look around the kitchen and find Jacob looking through the fridge for something.

"Dude did you find the Bacon yet?" Jayden asks Jacob. "No I have looked everywhere in this kitchen and I can’t find any at all." Jacob answers with an angry huff. When he turns around I can barely contain my laugh because not only dose Jacob look like he got in a fight with flour bag he looks like the eggs beat him up. 

I look at my two sexy mates and smile. Jacob turns around and stands there with an angry pout on his face and I can’t take it anymore. I bust open the door and run through the kitchen and jump in Jacob arms wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck hugging him for dear life. 

Jacob's arms automatically wrap around me and pull me close. "You scared the crap out of me Love! How are you so fast?" Jacob asks me with big eyes. I shrug because I really don't know how I got so fast to begin with. 

"What are you doing out of bed we wanted to surprise you!“ Jayden whines from across the kitchen and I get the biggest smile on my face knowing they are doing all this for me. "I woke up really cold and lonely." I say hugging Jacob closer. 

Jayden comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me and his brother hugging me. "I'm sorry Kitten I didn't think about you waking up alone."

I relax into their arms as they hold me. "It’s ok I just thought something might of happened but,  I missed you so much I couldn't wait for you to come back so I had to find you!" I tell them honestly. They both kiss one of my cheeks and hug me tight for a minute. 

"It’s alright Love we understand we missed you to.” Jacob says as he walks over to a chair and sits me down in it. I pout at him for putting me down but sit there none the less. "What are we having for breakfast?" I ask excited I haven't had a real breakfast well since ever. 

"Pancakes and eggs," Jayden says setting a plate in front of me and handing one to Jacob. They both sit across from me and wait for me to take the first bite. 

I cut into my pancake and stick a piece in my mouth my eyes automatically go big and I spit it out. Grabbing the glass of water Jayden had got me and I nearly gulp it all down. They look at me and Jacob starts laughing his ass off. 

"Dude I told you! You suck at cooking!" Jacob says while he’s laughing. Jayden pouts and cuts into his own pancake and shoves it into his mouth like he's trying to prove it tastes good and he immediately spits it out having the same reaction as I did. 

"Ok I won’t cook again." Jayden says. 

"Who wants to go out for breakfast?" I ask smiling staring at my mates. They both raise their hands and I start laughing. 

"To the all night I-Hop it is!" Jayden says getting up and grabbing his keys.