Two is better than one

*Crack* is the only thing I hear as the vase falls helplessly to the floor. No one moves an inch as we hear the heavy footfalls coming down the hall. "Who broke my favorite vase?" Asks my mother calmly.

"J..Jed..d d.d.dd.d.....i.d" I hear myself stutter out. At those two simple words my mother turns on her heel and trust me if looks could kill, I would be dead by now. "Don't you dare blame this on your little brother!" she screams at me.

I'm afraid but no tears fall because for the simple fact of I'm used to this kind of treatment. I'm used to the screaming, the looks, and most of all the false accusations. I feel a sharp pain on my check and I realize my mother just slapped me. The funny thing is I was used to this to, this was an everyday thing for me.

"Honey I'm home!" I hear my dad say as he walks through the front door. Perfect timing I think to my self sarcastically.  My mother turns to me a gives me one of her evil smirks as she turns on her sad face for my father.

My mother hates me more than anything or anyone for that matter. She honestly doesn't care what damage she causes me. "Oh darling, Jessica broke my favorite vase!" my mother sobs as she races into his arms.

As soon as the words are out of her mouth he sends me the most deadly glare. "Here we go again," I whisper to myself quietly where no one else can hear. "You did what?" he practically screeches. "It wasn't me I swear!" I try saying when suddenly I feel his fist collide with my nose.

The pain is horrible as blood gushes out of my nose and on to my tee shirt. While all of this is happening my little brother is just standing by the wall with a smile on his face silently laughing at my pain. I look up to see my father finishing one of his world famous rants "Do you understand?'" he finally asks.

Shit, I don't even know what he was talking about. "Yes father," I manage to say. "Good now I'm having some guest over this weekend so I want the house perfect do you understand?" I simply nod my head.

"Now get to work you little tramp," and with that they walk out picking up my little brother on the way.

They leave me to clean this horrid house the place that is safe for all people but me! But, what do you expect to happen when you are considered to be the runt of the third strongest werewolf pack in the world.