Crave the Feeling

Luke smiled as he snuggled his head into the older boys chest, snuggling as close as possible.

He felt a large hand run through his hair, sending shivers through his body.

The strong arms held him so tightly, making Luke feel safe again.

"L- what the hell?" He heard Michaels voice ask, so he sat up, getting out of Ashton's grip.

"Luke, what is going on!" Michael yelled, and Luke just shrugged, glancing back at Ashton.

"He was just holding me." Luke said, and Michael glared.

"Yeah right." Michael scoffed, and Luke's face fell.

"Michael I pr-"

"Why are you getting that close to another guy- in our bed, Luke!" Michael yelled, and Luke looked down.

"I just wanted to- I just wanted someone to hold me." He said softly.

"Bull.." Michael laughed, shaking his head.

"We're done, Luke." Michael said, causing the blonde boys eyes to fill with tears.

"Michael, listen-" Ashton started

"No. Get out." He said, so Ashton just left without another word. Luke and Michael obviously needed to talk.

"Michael don't leave me.." Luke whispered, and the older boy rolled his eyes.

"That's what happens when I catch you in bed with other guys, Luke." Michael told him

"No- I just wanted him to hold me. You never hold me, or talk to me anymore. You're always gone, and you turn your back to me when we go to bed. I just wanted to feel like somebody cared for me." Luke cried as Michael stood by the door.

"Luke.." Michael whispered

"Why don't you love me like you used to?"

Michael walked over to the bed and hugged Luke as tightly as he could, hating the way he caused Luke's heart to break.

"I'm so sorry." Michael whispered, rocking his body slowly side to side.

"I love you Luke, and I'm sorry I haven't made that clear." Michael whispered, running his hand against Luke's hair. "You deserve my attention, and I'm stupid for not giving it to you."

Luke held onto Michaels arm, and let his tears soak into Michaels shirt.

Michael picked up Luke's chin, kissing both of his cheeks before sealing their lips.