A day with bangtan

~hey I know I usually do this at the end of a chapter but whatever, so thank you so so so so much for over 100 reads, it is a lot to me and means a lot to me so thank you. It would be unfair for me to give you an update that isn't really an update after what you guys have done for me so why don't I continue this beginning with an chapter!!!:))))~
Thx for telling me to update @VLisaSubin

Lisa's pov~

I woke up to the loud annoying ringing of my alarm clock and picked up my arm before slamming it on the clock to shut it off. I got up and checked the time, it was 5:50. I sighed why do I wake up so early when I am on my free days. I remembered that I was hanging out with Bts today because I promised jimin I would.

So, I got up and went to take a shower before drying myself off and changing into a black t-shirt with a flannel around my waist and black ripped skinny jeans. I put on some black high top converse and brushed my hair before blow-drying and straightening it. I put on my makeup which wasn't to much just eye makeup, a cover up for my bags since I haven't gotten much sleep lately and some lip balm.

After that I sprayed some perfume before getting my things and putting it in my black backpack. I grabbed my backpack and put on a black SnapBack and some black ray bans along with a black face mask. I started walking out of my room and over to see if my unnies were awake.

Of course none of them were, unlike me ,my unnies always sleep in ,and they always get the right amount of sleep whereas I only get three or four hours a night, mostly because I get terrible nightmares and can never truly sleep peacefully. I sighed and smiled at their sleeping states before going over to the kitchen and writing a note saying I was going out to hang out with some friends and to not wait for me because I don't know what time I'll be home also that I'm taking the car again.

I put the note on the counter and was about to leave but decided to grab an apple because I also haven't been eating a lot lately either. I took the car keys and Started walking outside and went to the car before getting inside and driving to where I dropped jimin off last night.

I arrived and parked before checking the time, it was about 7:00 so I decided to text jimin to see if any of them were awake since I didn't realize that they were probably sleeping in. While I waited for him to respond I started eating my apple.

After a couple of minutes I finished my apple since I eat like a pig, don't judge me I haven't been eating so it's fair enough. Anyways I got out of the car and threw it away before getting back in my car and checking my phone. It was 7:09 I sighed since jimin still hadn't responded so I decided to drive to a corner store and got a bottle of banana milk before driving back to the apartments.

I checked my phone again and saw that he responded. "FINALLY" I thought to myself.

Me- hey jimin are you up yet cause I'm here just waiting in my car eating an apple.
Sent-7:00
Read-7:18
Chimchim(jimin)- oh sorry for making you waitrr I just woke upp but I'll go down stairs and bring you up okayyyyyy:))))
Sent-7:19
Read-7:21

I laughed at his response before responding with an "okay". It was obvious he just woke up, unless that's just how he types- I thought to myself before laughing.

I got out of the car and started walking towards the entrance. I waited in the lobby for about 5-10 minutes before finally seeing jimin stumble out of the elevator. No wonder he took so long he was getting ready, how can I tell? His hair is kind of combed and he is wearing regular basis clothes. Unless he sleeps in that- I thought.

I smiled at him as he walked towards me even tho he couldn't see it since I had a face mask on. He came up and we hugged before going to the elevator. I took off the face mask and my sunglasses before looking at jimin and smiling. He smiled back at me and then looked forward.