Blackpink debut to second debut

Blackpink debut with their first songs boombaya and whistle and were about to debut with their songs stay and playing with fire so their manager gave them a day off for all their hard work.

Lisa's pov
It was our day off so I decided to just spend my day watching got7 videos they are my favorite group I really only pay attention to them 5 seconds of summer even though they are not a kpop group and big bang but I do like Bts's music it's not bad.

I spent the whole day fangirling over them while my unnies who like them but not as much as me looked at me as if I was crazy.

I finally decided to get up and get something to eat.

"Oh so your finally done fangirling over the 7"hot guys"?"jisoo unnie said to me while putting hot guys in quotations and the rest laughed. I just rolled my eyes at them.

"Whatever, your just mad cause they look way better than you." I said while smirking and sticking my tongue out at her.

"Yah no ones better looking than me!" She praised herself and I laughed at her self confidence, if only I could be more like her.i grabbed an apple and sat on the couch while watching an american tv show, it was a good thing that all my members could speak English.

My unnies came and watched it with me and once it got to 11 I decided to go to sleep since we have a schedule tomorrow.

-two weeks later-

We were on our way to sbs gayo daejun. We had already performed at the aaa's and the mma's but we didn't get to go to the mama awards.

Me and my unnies are really excited cause we will get to see got7 sunbaenims live and our bigbang oppa's live instead of listening to them in the studio when they help us out.

We arrived at the awards and walked inside cause we had to go early then they showed jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie where to sit and me and rose unnie to where we would rehearse our performance since she was doing an acoustic performance with jihyo sunbaenim and chanyeol sunbaenim and I was doing a dance performance for the opening. Me and my unnie split ways and I went to the stage so we could rehearse.

When I reached the stage I saw JINYOUNG and YUGYEOM from GOT7 and I almost died. I didn't want to be weird so I just calmed down and went to the person in charge. On my way there you wouldn't believe who I saw, one of my childhood friends ten he debut in the nct groups.(anyone notice how bambam was in jyp ten was in sm and lisa in yg) I went up to him and we greeted each other with a hug we made small talk and then I went to the person in charge.

He crossed my name off and said to go introduce myself to people so that we all knew each other, so I did just that.
I met so many different artists and managed to make friends. Then I decided to approach the got7 members in front of me.

"Hi" I piped nervously as I met them and both of their eyes widened when seeing me.

"Your Lisa manoban, wow I love you group." They told me and I smiled lightly thinking them. We made small talk and became friends and ended up exchanging numbers which really surprised me.

They brought me to a cute looking boy who looked familiar.
"Lisa this is park jimin." They introduced him to me.
"Jimin this is Lisa" they introduced me to him. His eyes went wide and he didn't say anything for a couple minutes so I spoke up.

"Hello" I said and bowed to him. He immediately snapped out of his trance and quickly said hello back while bowing. Again we made small talk and he was pretty nice.

"I'm sorry if I'm awkward I'm just a fan." He said and I smiled while nodding.
"If you don't mind can we exchange numbers I really want to talk to you more.." He said shyly. I smiled at his cuteness and gave him my phone for him to add his number. He immediately smiled and took the phone while adding his number.

"Your very cute oppa" I said and he looked at me surprised and started blushing.
"Is it okay for me to call you that?" I questioned and he nodded quickly. I smiled at him and they started showing us the dance and we all started rehearsing. Once it was time for it to start we all went back to our groups and changed our outfits.

Me and my unnies walked the red carpet and to where we would be seated and the staff took me backstage for my performance.

-skip to after the performance-
I smiled happy with how I danced and hugged ten since he was my partner in the dance and my friend then the staff took me to change and I went back to my seat with my unnies.

We enjoyed all the performances and it was great when my unnie went to sing.
We got to see got7 and it was amazing. We also saw Bts and I cheered for my new friend jimin. Then it was our turn to perform so we went backstage and they got us ready and our mics ready.

We went out and performed and I smiled so much especially when seeing that the got7 oppas and bigbang oppas and jimin oppa were cheering me on during my rap.
I saw jimins group and they seemed to like our group to and I smiled seeing that even really big and famous groups
Like our music. I put everything into my performance and was very happy when it ended and all the cheering we got became louder.
After our performance we went back to our seats and sat next some of bigbang we greeted each other with hearts and made conversation. Then I noticed Bts sitting behind us, jimin was far to the other side but I managed to get him to see me waving and him wave back. After that happened I noticed all his members look at jimin with indescribable looks and I was a little confused but shrugged it off and continued watching the performances.

It was bigbangs turn to perform and we all cheered loudly for them and after a bit it was gd oppa and CL unnie performing and I think after that performance I might have lost my voice, that might be a bit of over exaggeration but I cheered very loudly.

When the awards was over we went back home and I jumped on my bed tiredly. Letting the sleep engulf my tired body.

-okay so I have been making a lot of changes and your probably confused but I'm just trying to figure out how this story will end, -again I'm new to this so I'll continue writing and I hope you guys enjoy this book-