Chapter 8: Play

Start bij het begin

"Yeah! That's the one!"

"Well your friend has good taste, I'll show you who he is once he appears."

After a few minutes of talking about how great Zen is, the lights got low and the curtain started opening.

There was only one person on stage and he was wearing clothes from the Renaissance era.

Wait, I don't even know what the plays about!

"That's him!" Jaehee whispered to you.

"Elizabeth! Where did you go...Why...why must fate be so cruel to us?.." Zen began.

He was amazing. You could see how he poured his heart and soul into acting out his character.

Well this'll be interesting

~

"Why are we going out through here?" You asked Jaehee as you both left the theater out the back door.

"Because I learned that its easier to leave through here then to be squished out the main door." You both got out you felt a nice breeze pass by.

"Wasn't it great?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah! It was amazing!" You beamed.

"I don't know why but I feel as if this time Zen's acting was his best one yet!" Jaehee really seemed happy with the turn out.

Maybe because he knew I would come?  You thought.

"Yeah, I really enjoyed it. And thanks for explaining what was going on, I was so excited about coming that I forgot to read what the play was about." You laughed a bit while scratching the back of you head in embarrassment.

"Oh no problem! You know, the next time there's a play, why don't we go together? It's more fun that way don't you think?" She smiled at you.

"Yeah! Sound like a pl-"

"Jaehee!" You were cut off when you heard a familiar voice.

"Zen?!" Jaehee answered his call. He was at the emergency exit you both just came out of and started jogging towards you both.

"Geez...You walk...Fast." He said in-between breathes.

"What are you doing here?" Jaehee asked surprised by his presence.

"I saw you in the crowd and didn't want to pass up a chance on saying hi to you." He smiled at her but then looked towards you. He stairs for a while until he comes back to earth.

"And who might this pretty little lady be?" You blushed madly as he took your hand and placed a single kiss on it.

jdhfbskduybkufvblcvbxcnhshwbsjk
--Y/n has stopped working--

"This is Y/N. It's her first time at one of your plays." She gestured towards you.

"Oh! Is she your....?" He looked to Jaehee with an eyebrow raised.

Her eyes widened the slightest bit.

"N-No! Nonono. I just met her today!" You wondered what he meant by that.

"Well it's nice to know I have another fan." He said while giving you a playful wink.

"Well I'd better get going, have to go to work!" You said finally finding your voice.

"Oh! Is it alright if we exchange numbers to keep in touch? I would love to share a cup of coffee with you one day." Jaehee took out her phone.

"And don't forget me! I'd like to see that beautiful face of yours again." That's when you started panicking.

They already have your number as MC.

"D-Damn I forgot my phone and since I recently change my number I haven't memorized it yet." You lied.

Please no one call my phone right now.

"Oh that's too bad.." You felt guilty about leaving them without another word and honestly, you had a really great time with Jaehee and you wanted to talk more with Zen.

"But why don't we meet up at 'Passion Pastries' so I can tell you there?"

Crap I said the first place that came to mind.

"That sounds nice! I love the coffee there."

"It's fine with me little lady. What do you say we meet there after tomorrow at 4:00pm?"

"Oh..Um, I work at that time."

"Where do you work?" Jaehee asked.

"At 'Passion Pastries'." You gave them an awkward smile.

Damn it, shut up Y/N your giving to much info already!

"Then how about 5:00?" Suggested Zen.

"Sure! I'll see you guys then!"

"Can't wait." Zen gave you one last wink and you left before you blurted out anything else.

~

Great.

Just great.

You should have just kept your mouth shut and ran Y/N.

It was a long day and you got back from work. Flopping yourself on your bed, you hear your phone ring indicating a new chat room was open.

"Ughhhhhh." You groaned. It was better if you missed this once cause you were worried that you would end up blowing your cover.

Now was the time to think about what the hell you were going to tell them on Sunday!

~Scarlett-Red~