Home

Allie's POV:
I didn't do much for the next three days at home. My days consisted of laying around in bed, showering, and repeat. Heath never left my side. He made me breakfast in bed, laid with me, and held me in his arms when I was upset.

After a few days, I was back to myself. I showered, and went into the living room to find Zane and Scotty sitting on the couch. Heath was still asleep.

"Hey," Zane said and smiled at me.

I sleepily rubbed my eyes and sat next to him.

"Hey," I said and he kissed me on the temple.

I leaned into him. I enjoyed times like these, Ive grown closer to all the guys since the accident.

He played with my hair.
"Nice to see you again," he said softly.

I nodded into his chest. Scotty came and sat on the other side of me and laid his head in my lap.

I laughed.
"My lil puppy Scott," I smiled and rubbed his messy hair.

He looked up at me with puppy eyes and stuck out his bottom lip, making me laugh even harder.

"Scott, you jealous bitch," Zane muttered and smiled.

Heath walked in.
"Mornin squad," he walked over and planted a gentle kiss on my lips.

I smiled up at him.
"Morning sunshine," I said and he laughed.

"Allie Lane," Heath said as he walked into the kitchen.

I looked up at him over the couch, leaning on Zane's chest.

"Yes baby," I answered.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked and smiled at me.

I blushed.
"Of course I would," I said and smiled.
__________________________
Heath's POV:
Thank goodness Allie said yes. I had a very special evening planned.

That afternoon, Allie had gone shopping. I was talking to Zane about my plan.

"Dude, that's amazing!" Zane said, patting my shoulder. I had just explained our evening to him.

I nodded and smiled, looking down.
"Yeah," I said.
"I really love her. When she was in the hospital, I," my voice trailed off as I thought of my babygirl laying lifeless in that cold hospital bed.

"It's ok, dude," Zane said.
"I know."

I nodded.

Soon Allie returned home, she began to get ready. Being a guy, I didn't have as much "beautifying" to do as she did.

I slipped into my suit, a nice grey jacket and dress pants, with my classic cowboy boots. I even polished them.

 I even polished them