Chapter Forty-Five

Start from the beginning

"Why are you wearing a guys shirt? And smell like one?" Amanda asked.

Suddenly, as I was going to speak the truth. Grace chimes in and locks her arm in mine. "Didn't I tell you guys?"

"What?" The girls turned to Grace.

"I dared her to do this, because you know how me and Darcy have AP Spanish together? Well, we made a bet on who gets a better score in the quiz will dress as a guy. See?" Grace pulls out her quiz that was marked in red - 100%.

Grace gave me a wide cheek-to-cheek smile because she knew I was hiding something. I thought Amanda would of done this to me but, I guessed wrong.

"My brother Oliver's shirt." She tugs the end of Harry's shirt.

My eyes look up to Grace's beauty and thank her with a smile. "Let's go to the restroom." I inform her.

We walk towards the restroom, and keep an eye out if any of the girls were near. "Thanks." I stop and hug her. "I have so much in mind, so much I can't even think straight."

"Amanda has been talking shit about you that's why." I felt like I have been shot. My best friend is against me? "She is like obsessed with that Henry dude."

"Harry." I nod and look away in disappointment. "I don't even like.. I mean at least... I'm telling you I am confused!" I ruffle my messy dark brown hair. "What has she been saying?"

"Remember when he wanted to only talk to you this Monday after his presentation? I sorta kinda slipped it out to the girls." I sighed but, didn't mind that she told them. "It was a mistake." She gives me a hug then coughed immediately. "Also, that is very strong. Anyways, Amanda took it the bad way and well turned against you. She goes to Sears almost everyday now which is completely ridiculous. Her dreams are absolutely horrid and nasty. When she sees you, she mutters bitch to you. Melissa is in her side so don't say a word."

I was heartbroken, right then and there broken. "All for a guy." I shook my head. "What do I do now?"

"Don't worry about it." Grace gives me a sly grin. "Harry doesn't even like her. He looks like he's into you because his eyes were locked towards yours the whole presentation after his questions. Is he a bad boy?" She asks.

"I don't know but they say he is." I answer and Grace looked oddly worried for me.

-

* H a r r y *

"Harry you woke up early?" My mother recalled.

"I had to take Mary to school." My mother gave me an uncertain expression. "Darcy. I took Darcy to school."

"Tell me why she was here?" She asks.

"Oh, I forced her to come because apparently she was going over to Jason's house to sleepover his." My mother gasps.

"Is she involved?" She worried. "That boy has not givin up?" I shook my head.

"He stopped but, he noticed her in the club. One of her idiot friends forced her to attend. If only she wouldn't have went she would have been in this problem." I substitute instead of 'mine.'

Marimba scared the shit out of me, since my mother knows the tone get's me frighten she looked confused. The display name read that is was Jason with a heart at the end. Damn, Mary.

"Yeah?" I coldly answer and immediately heard raspy laugh.

"You got me angry." He addresses. "You are very clever, Styles. Just you watch. Has Darcy told you? We're going to Cambridge."

My finger quickly ends the conversation, as if it was an actual conversation. "FUCK!" I scream.

"What happen, baby?" My mother soothes me while rubbing her thumb on my cheek.

As much as I want to destroy something right now, I forced myself to remain calm, "It's like the situation like Melanie mum." My mother gave me a tight hug after I spoke. "She got involved, and they are together. They are going to Cambridge together."

My mother releases with a gasp. "What?"

"He beat me to it." I slap my arms down to my thighs. "He's going to do it. I'm too late to convince Mar... Darcy because she is swooned over him. She doesn't believe me or him. She said she wanted to find out who was telling the truth. I got Jason fired though at work."

"When did you save Melanie?" She asked.

"Before before he took her to dinner." I exclaimed. "Mar.. Ugh! Darcy, has kissed him, slept in his house, and hung out a lot for a whole month. It's been a month so that means.."

"No." My mother gasps. "Do something!"

"How mum? How! She won't fucking believe me."

"So you got Jason fired? How?" My mother asked.

"Don't ask." I ignore to answer. "But-"

"---Oh! um um um remember um um when um remember when you took Melanie to a dancing thing at your school around December around there?" My mother snapped.

"Winter formal?" I made it clear. "Oh."

"Get yourself together and ask her to Winter Formal, before Jason because I am for sure he will find out about this too. Have you even explained how Jason is?"

"Ask her to Winter Formal?" I gulp.

"Do you want her to get raped Harry?" My mother slapped my arm. "Do you like Darcy!" She screamed out loud.

Sorry, Melanie.

"I like Darcy."

-

HERE IS THE RISING ACTION

Ahhhhhh