Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

* D a r c y *

"Excuse me? I barely even know you Jason to ask me that sort of question. Yeah, you have education but it won't make you better person because that only shows me that you are clever but not as clever as me. So, no thank you." The tone of my voice sounded rude enough to make him wince.

"It's Harry isn't it?" He frowns then takes a look at my eyes, no where else.

"What?" I flinch. "Harry? What about Harry?"

"The way he cares about you, they way you let him get-" He leans next to my ear and I move my shoulder upward to cover my ear. "close to your ear; the way he calls you Mary, and you don't even care. The more you see him, the more I will get angry. I really like you Darcy." At the end of his sentence, he smirks and slides his hands inside his pockets. After he begins to lower and lower his face, making me back up as his face got dangerously close. His strong heavy large hand pulls me directly to him again. Gasping, I blink briskly to maintain what he was doing.

"Shhh." He leans in, sounding breathy and wanting.

      Warm, smooth, and delicate lips were present next to my cheek almost a target next to my lips. The feeling inside was nothing but the world stopping around me. My eyes go wide, and suddenly I go numb with nothing in mind. Lips on my flesh was a new sense of feeling to me. Despite of my mother.

      Is Jason really a bad guy? 'Stay away from him, Mary.' Echoed my head from when Harry first warned me. How bad is he? Styles is she your next victim? Echoed another, when Jason asked Harry. A victim? Is that how bad Harry is seemed to be? The wonders, oh the wonders, on what they have done in their teen years.

       Could it be one night stands? Could it be toying girls hearts? Being bullies towards the unpopular?

        Yet, there can be many assumptions but, they will only know the answer to my question. The answer can be anything.

"I have to go." I walk off very slowly with my hand on my cheek. Did that really happen? I could hear Jason chuckle lowly as I commenced to stroll down every section in Sears.

      I'm the bad boy.... and you're the good girl, I thought when Harry pushed me against the wall. There is no sign, no way in Earth he shows that he likes me. None what's so ever and by his little actions towards me. He said every bad boy likes a good girl. The good girls changes them; the good girls are loyal, and the good girls seems like a diamond that won't be worth to throw away. They say we are special, but to me, I only think they want is sex.

     That night after he said that, I was speechless and left walking to Never Land with the cookies he gave me.

"Excuse me." The voice completely took me off guards and scared me.

I quickly collected myself and smiled wide, "How can I help you?" I beamed.

"I really like the coat you are displaying." Says the mother-looking costumer.

"Which one?" I turn and all I see is the furniture displays.

"This one." Smiles the lady and grabs Harry's coat that I had on.

      OH!! I completely forgot I had it on and quickly looked at my costumer to not keep her waiting.

"Oh, this one.." I awkwardly laugh and blush.

"I got it at Express." The British accent stunned both of us, making us turn.

      Harry walking towards us with his hands in his pockets. I took my eyes off his lower half and looked at his eyes before he assumes the worst.