Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

* D a r c y *

"Dreaming about That Co-Worker?" Teased Amanda, giving me a little nudge on the shoulder while we walked down the corridor in school along with my other two friends Melissa and Grace.

"Describe him!" Squealed Grace holding her binder tightly on her chest. I just puffed a laugh but inside I kind of felt upset.

"He is tall, like his legs ars so skinny and long. Normally I don't check guys legs out but his, better than-" Amanda took a pause to look around. "Janelle, the popular girl."

     The girls gasp but I just envisioned.

"More!" They stopped walking and Amanda commenced.

"He had a nice long figure. Toned stomach, muscles, and a nice handsome face. " I took a look at Amanda who looked like she is walking through clouds. Harry can't be that appealing. "He has green eyes, so green it makes you want to jump in and swim into his pools of green." Wait what? I thought I only wanted to do that? "His luxurious white skin that reflexs the radiating sunlight and makes it look so soft, so smooth. To me, he looks like an angel." Again... What? I thought about that too! Does she have magic mind-reading powers? "He has pink and rosy lips, so kissable if you tell me." Now, something I didn't acknowledge.... awkward?

"I feel like going to-" And the bell rung.

      I sigh taking one last look at Amanda. It seems to me she may have a little crush on stubborn, big meany, Mr. Styles. It made me feel uneasy.

     We hug eachother goodbye to head for our first period class. Amanda insisted to walk with me. I still felt very uneasy.

"You think you can recommend me to work?" Her words almost sounded like she said it many times.

"For... That co-worker?" I ask.

"I only seen him once... I can't be crushing now." She blushes.

"I'll ask." I smile and she smiles widely.

"Thank you, Darce!"

-

     It was Fourth Period, only one more block period to go. I had Melissa for Pre-Calculus and we sat next to each other which was one of my biggest mistakes. I rarely do my work and only hear Mel ramble about her current boy crush, Ryan. I listen anyways and make-up my work later in the end of the day.

     When we stop taking notes, our teacher allowed us to work in a group but me and Melissa just stay as a 'group' of two.

"Did you see that guy asking his girlfriend to Winter Formal?" Melissa sighed and pouted.

"Yeah." I rest my elbow on my desk while my hand rest on my palm. "Too cute."

"I want Ryan to ask me." She scribbles on her notebook. "You?"

"Me?" I flinch.

"Who do you want to ask you?" She raises her brow and I flush.

"Oh.." I laugh awkwardly. "I'm not going."

"Live a little, Darcy." She squeezes my shoulder. "It's our senior year, let's make it count."

"Okay."

-

     I honestly didn't feel like coming to work but I had to come for the money we need. My hair was in a ponytail today and wore a little extra mascara than I usually apply. Since, the temperature has decreased, Bonnie gave us white long sleeves to keep us 'warm'. It's good enough.

     As I park in my usual parking spot, I didn't see Harry. The feeling my stomach made me feel uneasy again. I was expecting him to be smoking that lung killer object. But, no.

      I walk towards the back door anyways smelling the clean air without the cigar scent.

-Day Ten

      Once I get inside, I set my things inside my locker and turned to hang my coat. I crash into a familiar body I have been close too.

"How are you, baby?" His New York accent began to stick with me.

"Jason, call me Darcy." I sigh and by yesterday's little comment, I figured he would at least change.

      Jason throws me a smirk and leans on the locker that was next to me. He said nothing but examine my face.

"You're so pretty." He whispered and I took a shaky step back.

      Heavy footsteps were heard after his comment, making look on who it is. 

Harry.

"Ah, Styles." Jason sees him and Harry walks in with hands in his pockets.

     He remains slient not taking a single glance to look at me.

"You talk to Darcy and you don't talk to others?" Jason speaks again and Harry is mute. "Why is it?"

     Harry sighs and turns to look at me then Jason. And again, looks at me then Jason. His expression was just so unreadable. Lips turned into a tight line, hands inside his pockets, and caught his green eyes settled on me. It caught me from surprise to know I was at his focus.

"I don't know... what are you planning to do to her?" Harry turned his attention to Jason. His accent was once again present to my ear. It was a natural deep masculine voice.

"She is just too fragile to take my plans, too nice to hurt, and too pretty to ignore." Jason says and caressed my cheek. My eyes widen slightly and jerked by his sudden touch.

"Oh." Is all what Harry says leaving me slightly disappointed.

"Why can't I stop thinking about you, Mary?" Jason told me and my mouth widen.

     Harry only calls me that, I thought and looked at Harry who seem like he was going to speak but refused. He turned taking slow steps forward and suddenly stops. He twisted around and walked towards us again, grabbed my wrist, stuck his finger out to point directly to Jason who was shocked.

"Mary?" Harry's deep voice questioned to Jason. "I only call her that."

      With that, he pulls me away and takes me out away from Jason. I was shocked, stunned, and very confused why he said that. Why did he do that...

-

normally I check some of my mistakes but just too tired to reread. its 11PM and I wake up at 5:20AM because my class starts a 6:50AM /;

SILENT READERS OUT THERE SHARE YOUR COMMENT! Comment people and vote, pleaseeeee! love you and
FANGIRLLLLLLL!