(30)

I woke up to small, wet kisses on my lips. I opened my eyes to see Blake smiling like an idiot, down at me. "What?" I giggle, "you're beautiful" he says. "Blake, I'm anything but beautiful" I sigh, looking away. "I hate that you think like that because honestly I think you're the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen and that's not exaggeration at all princess" he frowns. "I love you" I sigh, cupping his face and leaning up a bit to press my lips against his. 

Out of boredom whilst cuddling with Blake, I get out my phone and go on Instagram. My feed and tagged pictures are filled with photos of us kissing on the lips. "Blake, Blake..." I shake him as he's on his phone and he looks over and a confused look appears on his face. "We haven't kissed in public or taken photos of it" I panic, and he rests his hands on my shoulders as a source of relaxation. "Babe, it's okay. Chill" he breathes in and out, signalling for me to attempt doing it. 

Nobody knows where I live... Except the Rowlands. I put two and two together, Hunter must've been a little fuckwit and taken the photo and or leaked it. 

To: EX

Tell me before I block your number... Did you take the goddamn photo of Blake and I then leak it???

From: EX

You had it coming whore. 

To: EX

Hunter, I really thought that the boy I supported was kind, loving, harmless to anyone. Yet, you're doing the most damage to me. I'm trying to find happiness after YOU TEXT DUMPED ME for some other chick! But you have to ruin that for me too, eh? I can't believe you Hunter fucking Rowland. 😒

From: EX

Yeah... Go kill yourself you dirty slut. I bet Blake will just go back to Loren once you're dead. You got a week to go die, or I'll do the honours. And, don't tell Blake xoxo

To: EX

I'm not bullshitting myself by committing for you. Don't like me? LEAVE ME ALONE, other than sending me fucking hate! You need help, you sick bastard.