cinq

april 22

ainsley: WOOO

luke: w0t

ainsley: nothing

luke: okay well ive got to get ready

luke: we're heading on stage in about 45 mins

ainsley: GOOD LUCK LUCIFER

luke: thanks ains

At the concert | Ainsley's POV

I walked around the food stands and their fans kept looking at Lexa and I. Some of them asked for a picture which I said sure to. What surprised me is that some of them actually wanted their book signed. Not the fact that they wanted something signed, but the fact that they had a book that I have written with them.

Lexa giggles at my frustration of the crowd but really I don't mind.

42 mins later

Lexa and I hurry towards the middle pit. Fans were screaming as Mitchell came out. Then Calvin, and Austin.

I waited for Luke to come out.

And he did.

He looked way different from last time I saw him in person.

Luke didn't have his lip ring and quiffed hair. His hair was curly and his face was scruffy. It was actually kinda hot.

He looked around the arena and stopped as he saw me. His eyes widened but it faded into a genuine smile. I smile back and holler at him. He laughs and he starts talking into the microphone.

"How are you guys doing?" Luke's voice was deeper and his accent wasn't as thick.

"Fuck me, Luke!" I hear a fan say, another says, "If you punch me, I'll be happy!"

Luke apparently heard it too since we were in the front and his eyebrows raised. Lexa laughs and I just shrug.

"So, to start off this show we want to sing "Waste The Night", but we're going to sing "Close As Strangers" since there's a special someone here." Mitchell says.

"Is Ainsley here?" A girl yells from Calvin's pit. I hear a lot of yes' s from the pit I'm in. Luke just nods and smiles.

I feel many pairs of eyes land on me and I cling onto Lexa signalling that I feel uncomfortable.

"It's okay, just ignore them, ains." She whispers.

"Okay."

End Of The Concert

"Wow, that was amazing." I say. Lena and I were almost at the exit gate when a security guard stopped us.

"Ainsley Clifford and Lexa?" The security guard asked us.

"Yeah that's us, what do you want ?" Lexa replies sassily.

"Follow me, boss' orders." He grabs us by our arms and drags us backstage and into a room. It was pitch black and we heard soft whispers. 

"Lexa?" I wander around with my arms out and I touched someone.

It was not Lexa.

I screamed and fell backwards, crashing into something.

___

A/N

cliff-fucking-hanger :'-)

-jenn