1. late

he looked at her with great passion as they were about to finish their first show together. "you're an amazing dancer Y/N..." he mouthed softly to you as the both of you finished your routine. he leans in close to you and whispers...
"(y/n)... i lo-"

sadly, you were only dreaming.
"AH! Y/N!! GET UP!!" you hear the faint shouting, but refuse to actually acknowledge it.
the voice is getting louder the more you try to ignore it.
"Y/N! GET UP. IT IS YOUR FIRST DAY OF JUNIOR YEAR, NOW GET UP." you hear the voice as if it's right next to you.
"..." you groaned.
"y/n, honey. you're going to be late for school." the voice said calmly.
"what..?" you open your eyes to see a woman with curlers in hair and a shirt with some type of batter speared all over. This woman was your mother.
"y/n please, you don't want to miss it, do you?"
"i don't.." you groaned as you sat up and stretched your arms and back.
"then get up, it's seven thirty-nine." she sighed.
you gasped,
"WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME EARLIER!" you got up and rushed to the bathroom.
after a hell of a time getting ready, you're finally ready to go. you grab your bags and run outside.
you adjust your bag and begin your walk to school, along your way you check the time and realize the bell for school will ring in about ten minutes. you begin to walk faster. someone rushes by you cashing you to drop your bag,
"what the hell ma-" you reply to the person running by.
"i'm so sorry, forgive me please." he grabbed your bag and handed it to you.
you looked at him and saw a man with a nice smile,his hair was a light brown shade, you notice he had a school uniform on and his shirt was tucked in, he looked...neat.
he was handsome and you couldn't deny it.
"u-uh... it's fine.. but, why were you running so quickly?" you took your bag.
he smiled, it was cute.
"i'm late," he began walking.
you walked with him.
"to what? if i may ask...?"
"to school of course" he fixed his bag and posture.
"school? what school?" you looked at him.
"high school" he started walking a little faster.
"really. you look older" you smile.
he gasps. "i do? what? i'm only a senior..." he took out his phone and looked at himself in the camera.
you laugh a little to yourself.
"i'm kidding" you smiled and looked at him.
"i've seen you around, you're a junior, right?"
"yeah..." you responded. "how do you know?"
"well it's nice to finally meet you (y/n). my name is S--"
"guess you're not going after Namjoon anymore? huh Jin?" a deeper voice said behind you.
"huh." you stopped walking and looked behind you to see a man with dark hair
"not you girl." he looked at you, almost emotionless.
"oh.." you nodded and started to walk again.
"hey! wait!" jin said as he grabbed your arm to prevent you from waking off.
"i'm sorry... jin? but i really want to get to school on time." you moved your arm away and continued walking away from the boys.
"see yoongi. look what you did, you scared her away" he placed his hands on his hips and looked at yoongi.
yoongi shrugged,
"it's not like i needed to attract her, i mean i already have a girlfriend."
"true, but i don't." jin replied.
"yeah i know." he replied.
they chuckled as they continued their walk to school.
———
"you are eight minutes late miss. choi." your first period teacher said to you.
"i know, i'm so sorr-" you bowed your head slightly.
"as punishment you will sit in the very front of the classroom." he looked at you as she marked you as tardy.
you walked to the nearest desk.
she cleared her throat. "miss. choi."
you stopped and looked at her. "yes?"
"your seat is there." she directed you to the seat in front of all the rows and in front of the whiteboard. "
you looked at the single desk in the front of the room.
"yes sir." you said as you walked to the desk.
due to anxiety you couldn't quite tell if the girls in the back were laughing at you or if it was just the usual gossip.
mr.lee got up from his seat, "and you see class. this is what happens when you are late to my history class. the seat in the front usually means you are the best student. in this case, it means you are the worst in the room."
you looked down in shame.
"hey." you heard a new voice say, but you're too scared to turn around.
"you had no right to say that." said the same voice again.
"why would you even say something like that?" his voice grew louder.
"something like what?" mr.lee responded.
"you just called her... miss.choi the worst in the class." you could hear the anger in his voice, he sounded angry... yet calm at the same time.
"i don't recall." mr.lee responded.
"apologize to her." he said.
"i have no reason to apologize to anyone."
"mr.lee. apologize to her." said a familiar voice.
you turned around and saw two people staring at mr.lee, the rest were staring at you. you quickly turned back around.
"min yoongi, you have no right whatsoever to include yourself in this conversation." mr.lee responded to the familiar voice.
"and you had absolutely no right to call a student the worst in the class for being eight minutes late." said the other voice.
"kim namjoon, enough is enough." said mr.lee.
"min yoongi... kim namjoon..." you said softly to yourself and nodded.
"it's my right to speak." namjoon replied back.
"he can say whatever he pleases sir." yoongi added on.
"so can i, i can also do whatever i please. all three of you, out of my room." mr.lee responded.
"WHAT." all three of them said in response at the same time.
———
"he hasn't let us back in... what do we do?" you asked the boys.
"we just stay out here" namjoon responded kindly to you.
"plus it's only been five minutes." yoongi added on.
"he's going to call home, my parents are going to kill me if they find out i was kicked out of the first class on the first day of school!" you sigh and dramatically slide down the wall and sit on the floor.
namjoon looked over at you because you sat down next to him.
"hey it's okay, we'll take the blame." he smiled.
"'we'll?' who else is taking the blame? not me." Yoongi looked over at Namjoon.

"that's really nice of you Namjoon... but i'm sure we're all going to get blamed for this." you smiled back at him.
"ah. namjoon stop flirting with everyone." yoongi looked at namjoon and chuckled.
namjoon turned red and looked away from you, covering his face with his backpack.
you got up and awkwardly sat on the other side of the hallway.
yoongi's phone rang, he gasped before answering.
"hi my precious little baby, how are you? i love you, do you know that? i miss you too baby"
"min yoongi has two very different sides... and kim namjoon is an awkward, kind noodle... and jin? i don't even know his full name yet, but he's sweet...hmm." you said softly to yourself.
"what was that y/n?" namjoon asked.
"... don't.. worry about... It." you said awkwardly as you closed your notebook and your face began blush.

AN: yeah... I know this really really really really sucked,,, but it's been in my drafts for the longest time and I wanted to actually publish it and embarrass myself so that's grest, yeah,,, I hope you enjoyed if you were even able to make it this far, thanks for reading and hopefully I'll continue this story! :-)