*Georgina*

"Head over to my place"

A clenching feeling of reluctance tightened in my gut. I really didn't want to go but when 'Georgina' calls you have to come running or there will be hell to pay. Pulling up to her house I stepped out walking up to her typical human off white suburban house. Walking up to her door I took a deep breath before knocking. Seconds later the door swung open and I was tackled into a huge hug with longs legs wrapped around my waist. Grimacing, I stopped myself from pushing her to the ground.

"Hi babe!" She screamed in my ear. Wincing, I forcefully pulled her off me setting her down and discreetly taking a step back.

"Hey" I said trying to be as enthusiastic.

"Come inside" she took my hand pulling me in and up the stairs to her room. Her parents were away on one of their annual vacation get aways. So I knew were all alone and it made me nervous. Opening her door she dragged me across the room and pushed me on the bed running over to the stereo she pushed play. Def leppard 'Pour Some Sugar on Me.' started. I sat there wide eyed as I looked at her in horror.

She wasn't!

Her hands went to her tie on her robe.

No, Please no!!!

I begged silently as she tore her robe off, dancing in 'sexy' red lingerie and moved her hips seductively. Her hand went up to grab her hair, her teeth caught her lower lip enticingly and watched me from under her dark lashes. A serious sense of discomfort and unease came over me. Any other time I would have been all over this, we have done this before in the past and I loved it... well use too.

It would turn me on like nobody's business but now I felt the bile rise up in my throat at how wrong all this was. I shouldn't be here right now I should be with my Aiden. She slowly walked towards me till she was practically sitting in my lap, moving her hips provocatively. Her ass rubbing against my lower body hoping for a response but she wouldn't find one.

"You like that" she whispered, biting the shell of my ear. I shook my head unable to form a single word.

This is wrong.

"Tell me how much you love it" again she whispered. Did she not notice the damn head shake?

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my throat still moving her hips. I just wanted to beg her to get off. This is revolting, my skins was crawling as her hands unbuttoned my pants. Then I felt her tongue lick my neck, I didn't know what happened next all I remember was a growl tore its way from my throat and I was towering over her.

"What the f**k!" I heard her yell. Coming back to myself I saw her red faced and on the floor. Shocked I went to help her up, she slapped my hand away and hopped up from the floor glaring daggers at me.

"What the hell was that for jackass" she hissed at me. "You know what, you've been a real asshole lately." She continued walking over to her robe and throwing it on and shuts the music off.

"I'm sorry" I muttered. "I don't know what happened" she scoffed.

"Well I do! You threw me to the floor. I thought you liked these little dances?" She glared. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. She huffed before shaking her head,

"What's up with you?" She asked still across the room.

"I don't know I'm just... I don't feel like myself" I confessed. She crossed her arms at me before slowly smirking.

"Well, I could always make you feel like yourself again" she said lustfully. God does this girl have and off switch? I shook my head,

"I just need some time" slipped out of my mouth. Shutting my eyes closed I cursed under my breath. Slowly I opened them to find her angry eyes staring at me.