episode 2

She picking up flowers which smells gud....and she sat near her home and started making it as mala...each petal of flowers gives gud look to mala...

She went inside home ,changed her dress ,she wearing a blue saree with jasmine flower in her plaits ,hand full of bangles...overall with cute smile..she took all pooja set and started walking to temple...

Suddenly a car ,crossed her...a chuck break put to stop the car...she screaming out in fear ,as if the car dashed her....
A 25 years old men stepped down from car,wearing blue shirt with blue jean..a gold bracelet in his right hand stood in front of her like a hero...

She actually wanna to shout at him for his rash drive but she kept calm once she saw his face...

I am sorry I am sorry he said ...

She gave a look at him and passed him and went..he thought she ll turn and see..the moment he thought she saw.....wat a coincidence...
....
He started his car and following her..she stopped herself near temple..left her footwear outside and went inside...
Gave her pooja set for archanai...swamiji or iyer in Tamil we can say...he took all that and saying slogan...
Mithun (25 yrs old men) watching all those happening from certain distance .for the first time he entered into temple..because he is not much faith on god..his god is nothing but his mother who is sick patient... His dad was not here...he left his wife and married with some one because she is sick....so Mr.mithun hate faith on god...

....mithun saw her movements....she was doing adi pradakshanam in temple.....he too start doing it from behind her just to follow her...
....he wanted her to look at him but she is busy in bhakti...
....mmmm at last she came out from temple...
He start behind her and calling her"heyyyy blue saree stop...

Look I'm not blue saree ...I'm shrithika

Hahaha okay thanks for saying ur lovely name....

Y u followed me....

Mmmmm because u look beautiful ...than a flower

Heyyy Mr....stop ur imagination...

I'm mithun...
..
Mithun ...please give me way to go now....

Nope...come I ll drop u wherever u go...

Who are u to drop me??

Me??? I'm ur lover??

Hey mad stop it...

The moment I saw u ...I decided....that's it...he said with long laugh and clicked his right eye cutely and gave a warm look and took his car and went...

...........
Authors note
Readers of this story please support with your precious vote.

I thank everyone who choose this story to read...keep reading my dears