yanderes beginning pt.7/2

(Masky pov///
I quickly texted E.J. of my discovery of Hoodie liking him 'you owe me big time, qhich means free information' I texted quickly getting a reply from him say how he would confess to Hoods when me and him get hom from the mission. Finding a bike was pretty easy it was a dirt bike which we gladly took from a pissed old man, I guess he was that professional he looked like he was in his 60's. Going to Catherine's was easier than we thought this bike is so cool, I'm going to take it him and work of it to make it look like the bad ass it deserves to be. Me and Hoods slipped inside the window from the tree and saw her asleep which would make it easier since she would struggle or scream. I walked over to her and snapped her neck quick and done with and went around her house, THIS BITCH HAD NOTHING USEFUL! All there was, was junk food and anime shit, what a disappointment. I hissed and carved of her scalp so i can give her hair to Sally, she would love a new wig I guess, or she can make a new doll.

((Hoodie pov))
This mission seemed easier than the last one in the Asylum, sir slenderman couldn't get him which lead Toby to hack off his head easily, looking at Toby and Tim they seem to be a like, yet not knowing that both like eachother and killing the other Pasta's that hurt and like the other person, it seems that Toby recently killed 2 other pasta's I guess he snapped "Masky we have to go, our work is down we need to head back" I said. It must be around 12 am or something like that it was awfully dark and I am not a clock. I made my way to the dirt bike with Masky wondering about what Eyeless Jack was doing right now, he doesn't seem to catch anyone's attention beside Sally, but Sally is a child she'd never fall in love with him "I hope." I hadn't realized I said that out loud and saw Masky looking at me "nothing...." I said and climbed onto the bike with him and drove to the forest.