yandere beginning 6 warning

(°•○●Toby Pov●○•°)
"It's weird today" I had noticed that Jeff and clockwork was missing but what I didn't know was that Masky was thinking about the missing Nurse along while a few other Pasta's. Look Sally I am sorry for killing you, but you forcing my man to do something he doesn't want to do, is my job. Today I knew Tim was going to be taking his pills, his pills that were going to make him fall into a deep sleep. I can finally rest my hormones they have been crazy, I honestly think of Tim pounding me all the time. One time clockwork noticed I had a boner and she had the audacity to thinki that I made her feel that was and pressed up against and groped me! My body was for Tim alone and slapped her, thats when she went missing but I guess you can say I'm happy. I let out a a chuckle because men don't giggle, but I'm not really a man, more like a teenager with full blown hormones. Hoodie agreed that he would put a soundproof wall if I got a picture of naked eyeless Jack, which I did and gave it to him quick as possible to get rid of the sight that had been in my hand. "So much to do today, I wonder what I should do?" Let me see I went and ate waffles, cleaned the kitchen, Jeff left me a mess to clean! Talk to master Slenderman he seemed positive about mine and Masky's relationships and didn't mind some dying he knew what I was doing, he might disprove but he did say he can always make them alive and let them forget ever coming here, which I am thankful. It seemed today was a lot faster and that night was quickly approaching. "Nows the time!" He ran upstairs and saw Tim enter his room I waited 30 minutes and slipped inside to see the sleep face of my beloved. My hormones were on fire. I went over to him and stroked the fabric where his cock was "oh glerb" he let out a soft moan and took off my clothes and pulled down his pajama pants, he didn't seem to be wearing underwear which gave me the advantages to slip his cock into my mouth. I moaned feeling him inside my mouth seemed better, I began bobbing my head in a fast pace moaning and sucking him as if a cat with a milk bottle and Tim seemed to be my milk bottle. "Mghn...mmm~" his pre-substance was on my tongue if I knew he was this big to swallow I would have  practiced on those longer and huger cucumbers. I relaxed my throat and took him deeper inside, I moaned a little at the pleasure at the back of my throat and took his cock out my mouth before trailing my tongue underneath his cock to the head I heard him grunt and I swallowed his head of his cock and moaned my eyes has rolled back due to Tim cumming his cum tasted sweet it had made me cum.

((No Pov))
Toby had gathered up his courage and began stroking Tim's cock. Tim had let out a groan and thrusted into Tobys' hand whispering his name that nobody can hear "oh glerb Tim" Toby had shifted himself upwards towards Tim placings Tims' aching erection to his entrance before slamming himself down onto Tims' cock.

(•°●Tims pov●°•)
I howled at the tight heat, I was asleep and my dream of Toby had turned dirty it felt real, but I know Toby wouldn't do this kind of stuff so I have to enjoy while I can. I quickly placed my hands onto Tobys' hips.

((Tobys pov*)
I arched my back as I slid him inside me, it felt so damn good! I let out a loud moan and gasped as I felt hands on my sides and feel Masky's cock slam into me "hyaa!! T-Tim!!!" I screamed in pleasurable as his cock slammed onto my prostate already. I began thrusting back against him our skin slapping against eachother was music to my ears. "Mghn! Tim Tim!" I let out a scream as I cummed violently and tightened around him hard and felt hot liquid shoot into my making me gasp, his hands fell from my hips and I quickly pulled him out and cleaned him. Gathering my clothes, I left.