Chapter 8-

(In Satsuki, Shane's P.O.V)

I was sitting in Joey's car, Sat- whatever the fuck it is.

Joey was driving, his other hand interlocked in mine. It felt so perfect Suddenly, I felt a phone buzz. "Is that my phone?" I ask.

"Uh, yeah. I brought it just in case you wanted it. Here." Joey says, reaching for it and giving it to me.

"Hello?"

"Shane? Hey! It's Sawyer!"

"Oh, hey! What's up?" I respond.

"Nothing much, just checking to see how you're doing. Are you better?"

Shit. "Uh- hold on a second." I squeaked. "Joey...." I say.

"Yeah..?" he responds looking at me.

"Uh, what did you tell Sawyer? Or anyone?" I ask.

"Nothing! I just told him you were in the hospital and that I couldn't say why."

I put the phone back up to my ear "Uh, how did you know I was in the hospital?"I ask.

"Darcie told me, after Joey did." Sawyer answers

"Shit, what did she say?"

"Everything.... was I not supposed to know?"

"FUCK! No, you weren't supposed to know! SHIT!" I exclaim. Joey puts his hand on my arm, as if to say calm down. 'Speaker phone' he mouths. I take a breath.

"No one was supposed to know." my voice cracks

. "Shane, I'm so sorry..." Sawyer says, his voice quieter.

"Who else did she tell?" Joey says. "Is that Joey? But uh, I don't know.. I could as-"

"Please do." Joey says, a little mad. Then I hang up.

"Joey..." I cry.

"Shh... I'm sure she didn't mean to.." He rubs my arm.

"W-what i-f s-sh-"

"I'm sure she didn't tell a lot of people. It's okay." Joey says.

"How about we go get some food?" Great. Food. Little does he know the reason I lost all the weight is because I've been anorexic and bulimic for years now

"Sure" I faintly smile He pecks my cheek, and I blush.

"Dear god, please don't kill us." I state, which makes him chuckle.

"Where are we going?" I ask. 

"Uh, where do you want to go?" 

I laugh. 

"You don't even know where you're going, dumbass." 

He smiles. 

"Hey! That was rude and disrespectful! I'm going to pull over so we can figure this out" he laughs.

"Taco Bell." I state when he pulls over.

"Wha- ew! No way." 

"Tacooo Bellllll" I whine. 

He makes a pouty face. 

I kiss his lips. 

"Taco Bell" I mumble into his lips. 

"Mmmm" he mumbles back, putting his hands onto the back of my neck. Our lips move in sync as I lean forward, deepening our kiss. 

Joey moans as I pull away. 

"So, Taco Bell?" I smirk. 

"F-fuck you. Y-you find this amusing, don't you." he scolds. 

"If you want more of that then taacooo beelll!" I sing, and he groans, his face still red. 

"Fine, but you know how gross and unhealthy that crap is." he responds. 

"Yaaaay! Taco Bell!" I cheer and he smiles. 

....

*At Joey's house*

 We we're cuddling on his couch, eating our food and watching one of the stupid shows Joey likes. 

"And that's Jake" he said, pointing to a yellow dog-like creature. 

"Ew, why does he stretch like that?" I ask and he laughs. 

Just then, I had realized how full I had gotten. 

I pat Joey's leg. "I'll be right back babe, gonna go use the bathroom" I state, unwrapping my arm from around him. 

He blushes. Hm, I guess he likes it when I call him babe. Guess I'll do it more often. 

"Okay" he says smiling, watching me leave. 

"Like what you see?" I call back at him, knowing that he was staring at my ass. 

I don't have to look at him, knowing already that he's blushing. 

I get to the bathroom and sigh. I lock the door, and take my shirt off, careful not to get anything on it. I look at myself in the mirror. Ew. Why does Joey like this? I have to become skinny. For him. 

I drop to my knees in front of the toilet, the routine all too familiar. I shove two finger's down my throat. 

I gag, but eventually throw up everything I ate. 

I take some of Joey's mouthwash and use it, then put my shirt back on, feeling satisfied.

I walk into the living room, only to find an adorable sleeping Joey. He was curled up in a ball, laying on the headrest of the couch. I walk over, slightly moving Joey so that his body rests upon mine. I kiss his forehead, causing him to stir in his sleep. 

I grab the blanket that was laying on the couch, and lay it over us. 

I sigh, and fall asleep.

________________________________________________________

WATTPAD WAS BEING A LITTLE SHIT !!!

But, here it is. Sorry it took so long. :-)