Chapter 4-

Shane's P.O.V: 

I finally got myself to check my twitter. I slowly walk into my kitchen, where I left my phone. I unlock it. 

I saw that the hashtag #shaneisdead and #faggotdawson is trending. What the fuck? I check my mentions. I see tweets like " @shanedawson, rest in peace. not sure how you died but I love you." and other tweets like " @shanedawson you gay queer!!!!" 

Why would people think I'm gay? I click onto Lisa's twitter. 

"So me and Shane broke up. Why? Because he's a big fat gay faggot!!!!! I walked in on him and some other guy kissing. G A Y."

I throw my phone down and cry. Unable to think of what else to do, I pick it back up and press record. 

"hey guys.... so uh, yeah I'm not dead." I laugh a sad laugh. "or gay. I'm alive. i'm not saying I'm okay, but I'm here. Please don't be worried. Not that anyone would be...." I sniffle. "So um," I start, my voice cracking. "Lisa and I broke up. I saw that she was spreading shit around, so here's what really happened. I was filming a collab with Joey, and we were dared to kiss, again. And uhm-" I start to sob. I look down at my cuts, which the camera couldn't see. "Fuck, you know what, here's the clip guys." I pause the camera, so I can edit the clip in. "And uh, people keep calling me gay and dead.... I guess people believe that because I'm just... worthless." I break down again. "I'm gonna go. Nobody cares. And if there still is a few of you guys that still do care, I love you so fucking much. And I'm sorry that you have such a fat, ugly, worthless idol. Goodbye."

I edit the clip in and upload it. 

That was my final video ever. I am sure of it. 

The worst thing of all, is that I think I have feelings for Joey. Fuck, I know I have feelings for Joey. 

I go into my bathroom and look for my blades, but it wasn't there. I begin to search frantically, but I can't find them. 

"FUCK!" I scream, slamming the drawer and breaking it. I look at my ugly self in the mirror. I punch the glass, causing it to shatter into a million pieces. 

I tug at my hair. 

I dig my nails into my arm. 

I have to cut. 

Joey's P.O.V: 

We get into the car, and I start to drive. I'm sweating, and I have a hard grip on the steering wheel. 

"Relax babe, he's okay." Darcie assures me. 

"I have a feeling somethings wrong, Dar." I stutter, my voice cracking. 

"You really care about him, don't you." She says, rubbing my back. 

"He's such a great, uh, friend.. I don't want to loose him, Dar." I whisper the last part. 

She kisses my cheek. 

Shane's P.O.V: 

I look in the kitchen. 

No knifes, no sharp objects at all, in fact. 

Fuck, Joey.

THE GLASS!!!! my mind shouts at me. 

I race over into my bathroom and pick out the sharpest piece of glass I could find on the floor. I take it, and with a firm grip, rip into my wrist as hard as I can. I switch hands, and with the glass on the other wrist, I cut into my wrist as deep as I can. I'm not as strong as usual, in fact I'm extremely weak, but it seems to do the trick because I feel the world spinning. 

"SHANE!" I hear someone scream. 

Joey. 

"Joey....." I moan, and then the world slowly goes black. 

_______________________________________

Aghhhhh, cliffhanger! Wanna hear a secret? I have the rest of the chapter (; 2+ Votes for the rest!