Chapter 1-

Joey's P.O.V: 

(vlogging) 

"Why hellooooo there everyone! Right now it is 12:00 in the middle of the day time, and I am going shopping! After that I might go hang out with Shane! So exciting day, and I will see y'all later!" 

I say, stopping the camera and walking inside. 

After getting all the items I needed, I start to walk over to the check-out area. 

I accidentally bump into someone, who looked like they worked there.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Here, let me help you up." I state, holding out my hand. 

"It's fine, Really. I wasn't seeing where I was go-" 

she cuts off, when she see's my face. 

"Hi." I state, my voice low. It's almost like we are caught in a trance, starring into each other's eyes. 

"H-hi" she stutters. Her eyes are the most perfect combination of blue, gray, green, gold, and brown. They are breathtaking. 

"U-uh, here! Let me help you pick up your stuff." she states, bending down, before I could protest. 

"I'll help." I state, bending down. "Hi, I'm Joey." 

"Hey, I'm Daria. But please call me Darcie, I hate that name." she states, while putting stuff back into my basket. 

"I think Daria's a beautiful name." I state, smiling, which causes her to blush. 

"Here, I'll check you out." she states, standing up and motioning towards the cash register. 

"Cool, thanks." I casually say, walking over towards it. 

Darcie's P.O.V: 

I walk over to the cash register, Joey's basket still in my hand. 

Joey's eyes are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen....- 

Wait, how can you be falling for a person that you just met? My conscience snaps at me. 

"Your total is $33.68." I read out loud, 

"Uhm... ok.... here." he states, digging into his pockets, then holding out two $20 bills.

"Hey, can I see your phone for a minute?" He nervously asks. 

"Yeah, sure, here it's unlocked."

He then takes my phone, types something in and then hands it back. 

"Gotta go, bye!" He states, waving and then walking off. 

I look down and see that he had added himself as a contact, and also texted himself, I'm guessing. 

Graceffa. I read in my head. Why does that sound so familiar? 

____________________________________________________________________

If someone's reading this, PLEASE vote and comment. Thank you so much! It will get more interesting soon, I promise.