Chapter 20- Relax

The sound of crunching leaves and small puffs of breath was all that was heard in the big forest.

Josh now, understood what fear is.

Not scared because for his life, but scared for Tyler's.

Even if they would probably kill Josh and take Tyler away.

It was understood that Tyler isn't just another boy, and he was in danger, real danger.

They're hands are interlocked, for safety.

They're eyes are kept in front of them, for guidance.

Though neither of them have a single idea of where they're going, they know that it's better than back.

It was a fear that if they looked back, they would be caught. Lights, guns, knifes, anything, pointed at them.

"I-Josh," Tyler collapsed, rapid breaths coming out of him.

"Tyler," Josh spoke, taking a spot next to the boy.

He placed his hand on his wrist, attempting to find Tyler's pulse.

Once he found it, he could feel the fast thumps right away.

"Here, lay down for a while," Joshua suggested, as he slowly let the boy rest his head on the taller boys chest.

"Relax."

Joshua moved his hand and placed it on Tyler's heart, waiting for the beats to control.

His other hand was gently gliding through the brown locks of the small boy, in attempt to relax him.

"D-Do you think they know where we are?" Tyler asked, his voice cracking.

"No," the taller boy simply answered. In all honesty, he didn't know if they knew or not. But it wasn't a good time to be honest.