Chapter 26- 'I swear my ass started sweating from the mention of it.'

Start from the beginning

Frankie sighed “How the hell could that slip your mind?”

I shrugged “Quite easily apparently. Like when you forget to take your pill.”

I have never seen someone’s head snap up so fast than Gavin’s in that precise moment. Frankie’s glare was instantly on me knowing full well that was purely to wind them up. Judging from the look on Gavin’s eyes, he was already sweating on the idea of how he was going to pay for a crib.

“You said you took your pill.” Gavin uttered, and his voice actually trembled. I think this was the most frightened I had seen him all night ironically.

“I lied to trap you and take all your millions.” As you could see, Frankie did not get embarrassed easily. 

Fear was still twinkling in Gavin’s eyes. That was until he realised he didn’t have a tenner to his name, let alone millions. He breathed a sigh of relief as he picked up on the sarcasm, placing a hand over his heart and looking up at the ceiling in a silent prayer.

“Oh thank f*ck for that, I thought I was going to pass out then.” He breathed in relief, glaring at me “Never do that to me again you prick.”

I gave him a quick toothy smile, telling him he was welcome.

“Jesus Christ can you imagine if these two had a baby?” Jaden actually laughed before pointing at Frankie “He would just want to see how fast the breast milk came out and if it travelled a distance.”

I actually let out a laugh because as sad as it may be to admit, I can easily see that happening.

“We could start a game. A race between her left boob and her right.” Gavin thought about the idea, nodding along “We could name it the tit milk Olympics.”

The most worrying thing about this, as I looked at Frankie she raised her brows as if she was curious herself as to which one would win, left or right.

Archie shook his head, rolling his eyes but clearly finding it amusing. He pushed himself up from the table he was sitting on and walked towards me.

“Come on I’ll come with you.” He said as he pointed at the door.

I furrowed my brows confused “Where?”

He mirrored my action, only he was less confused and more judgemental with it “To get you a drink?”

“Oh yeah!” It all came rushing back to me. I turned and unlocked the door “Come on Pretty Boy.”

I didn’t miss the quick glance at Alex before he left the room. We must have been in this room for the last hour and Alex had not moved from the spot on the ground trying to solve the rubix cube.

I know many of you will be thinking ‘it’s taken him an hour to do a rubix cube?’ but I feel for the boy, those things are not a piece of cake. When I was little it took me weeks to try and solve one, and in the end I most probably just peeled the stickers off and placed them back in the correct order.

Anyway, Archie and I left the room, calling for one of the guys to lock it behind us. We didn’t have to walk far to the hall; it was basically like walking across the hall. This is how frantic Alex was, we couldn’t get him to move that extra ten feet to get him back to the hall. Our original camp-site should I say. The room where the sofa, food and drinks were.

Archie did the usual drill of placing me behind him as he made sure it was all clear to go in. It was quite sweet and reassuring at first, now it was a little agitating. I think I had proved more than a few times in the last 24 hours that I was not a damsel who needed a knight to relieve her of her distress.