Summer Jacobs knew full well about her town’s tradition.
Every year at the end of the summer, a party would be held on school grounds without the knowledge of the parents or the teachers. It had been happening since before Summer was born and never once was anyone the wiser.
This year however, everyone was going to find out.
Summer had planned a weekend of alcohol, bad decisions and horrendous photo’s which she would later un-tag herself from on Facebook. A whole weekend with her friends at the biggest party of the year, without any worries or parents telling her what to do.
So how she ended up trapped in the school with a deranged psycho killing her classmates off one by one, she will never know.
It wouldn’t have been as bad if she was trapped on her own. She would have been happier to face the lunatic solo rather than be trapped with a guy who kept using the life or death situation to make passes at her. His theory was being so close to death should definitely loosen her up, and by ‘loosen up’ he definitely meant ‘get naked.’
Along with his friends who between them had the IQ of a baby tree stump, an outcast who probably still had Spiderman bed sheets and the cheerleaders who were more worried about all the blood staining their new white jeans, they had to somehow make it out of there alive.
And to think, Summer’s biggest worry that weekend was waking up with a brutal hangover…
- The End of Summer
- Chapter 2- 'The boy had stuck his penis in more holes than a master key.'
- Chapter 3-'Give me half an hour and I'll be in more than just your system.'
- Chapter 4- 'I hope Sophie Green gave you the clap.'
- Chapter 5- 'There's a fine line between wing manning & pimping someone out.'
- Chapter 6- 'I don't know it's just wrong. Like kicking a puppy.'
- Chapter 7- 'Right now someone's 'do-ability' was the last thing on my mind.'
- Chapter 8- 'You two are one more slap away from getting pregnant.'
- Chapter 9- 'How, and I repeat, HOW are you playing Twister right now?'
- Chapter 10- 'That would go down about as well as a nun.'
- Chapter 11- 'Holy crap, did I just name our knife?'
- Chapter 12- 'This man did not have moments, he had pregnancy scares.'
- Chapter 13- 'Frankie, not in front of the people who have penises!'
- Chapter 14- 'Running off like Lassie isn't going to help anything is it?'
- Chapter 15- 'Five minutes ago you were riding me like a Shetland Pony.'
- Chapter 16- 'You know for a ginger, you're actually quite soulful.'
- Chapter 17- 'You blew his mind. Amongst other things.'
- Chapter 18- 'You would risk getting beat like Rihanna to protect us?'
- Chapter 19- 'No seriously, I looked up at the sky and winked at Jesus.'
- Chapter 20- 'Keep Watch? What are you a Cowboy?'
- Chapter 21- 'No one must ever know about Dry Hump Gate.'
- Chapter 22- 'I think I've got Morgan Freeman on here somewhere...'
- Chapter 23- 'Honesty really does cleanse the soul.'
- Chapter 24- 'Only death can stop a monster.'
- Chapter 25- 'I'd be useless in a brawl. Unless I crawl and bite his ankle.'
- Chapter 26- 'I swear my ass started sweating from the mention of it.'
- Chapter 27- 'Who starts a sexy romp with the words 'hop on?'.'
- Chapter 28- 'I'm so happy to see that One Direction haircut of yours.'
- Chapter 29- 'Not a flying ass in hell's chance Pedro.'
- Chapter 30- 'Aim for the balls.'
- Chapter 31- 'Took you long enough to figure it out sweetheart.'
- Chapter 32- 'I was more lost than a priest at a red light district.'
- Chapter 33- 'You refused to top and tail because my feet made you sick.'
- Chapter 34- 'What do you think, is this enough for us?'
- Chapter 35- 'Your porn fantasies aren't really appropriate right now.'
- Chapter 36- 'I said I'd finish it.'
- Chapter 37- 'You don't look like an oil painting either Daywalker.'
- Chapter 38- 'Any sane person would be halfway to Mexico by now.'
- Chapter 39- 'When I get my wheelchair I'm running you all over.'
- Chapter 40- 'If she wanted to help, do it with food. Every amateur knows that.'
- Chapter 41- 'My house is more lit up than 4/20.'
- Chapter 42- 'Talk about a boner killer.'
- Chapter 43- 'Patience is not one of my virtues Pretty Boy.'
- Chapter 44- 'Hoy crap, I just poked my way to survival.'
- Chapter 45- 'Summer's officially over.'