Chapter 19- 'No seriously, I looked up at the sky and winked at Jesus.'

A/N: Thank you to rhianethomas for the sexy ass banner i love it!

Its only a short one but I hope you enjoy it anyway! I will try not to keep you guys waiting so long next time I promise! let me know what you think, thoughts predictions everything!

--

Jaden had passed out.

I don’t know if it was from the pain, or the amount of painkillers he had taken but he was snoring away now. At first we all panicked and Miss Vines actually checked his pulse, letting out a relieved sigh when she realised he was still breathing.

We had returned to the other guys once we had our little heart to heart. I don’t know what it was with everyone tonight, but I was having deep meaningful conversations with people I would barely speak to on a normal day. I mean Kevin, I didn’t even know his name before tonight and I think I had been in one of Miss Vines classes since she started at Riverbank, and that was only because I got kicked out of mine and sent to hers to sit at the back of the class like a shamed child.

It’s amazing, when put in a really shitty situation you actually do get closer to the most random people.

I was sitting on the floor next to Frankie. Everyone else was also down by the sofa; I think all of us feeling like we had to stay close to Jaden. We each took it in turns to check he was still breathing every few minutes.

Gavin had not returned to playing twister, instead he started a new game.

The piss off Summer Jacobs game.

“So was it like the fourth of July?” Gavin asked, sitting in front of me cross legged and leaning forward as he ploughed me with questions about mine and Harry’s encounter “Did you feel the sun rising and the angels singing?”

“Gavin I swear I will headbutt you.” I threatened, and he just tried to supress a grin.

“Did he ruin you for all other men? Is that why you haven’t had it since?”

“Gavin shut up.”

“Is he hung?”

I dived forward and attacked, not being able to take the Spanish inquisition anymore.

He laughed hysterically as I pinned him to the ground and started hitting his chest. He held his arms up to cover his face from the blows, still laughing uncontrollably.

“I hope you weren’t this rough with our Harry!” he managed to choke out through laughter.

I continued to attack him right until the point when the door flew open.

I stopped just as I was about to lay another blow on Gavin and looked up, my stomach dropping as I saw Archie run in.

Alone.

His eyes looked around the room and I could see the panic in his eyes.

“Are they here?” He asked frantically “Have you seen them?”

“What? Archie why are you on your own?” I asked him, standing to my feet.

“Did they come here?!” Archie screamed “Is Alex here?!”

“No! Archie what the hell happened?!” I started to panic now, not understanding why he was on his own. My mind started to come up with its own answers and none of them were pretty ones.

“Fuck!” Archie bellowed as he grabbed the top of his hair. He looked desperate. He looked terrified.

“What happened?” Frankie asked, and I realised everyone had gotten to their feet now.