2.

The party is tomorrow night and I've never seen the pack as stressed as they are now. I pull on a pair of black jeans and a pink shirt with some holes in it before walking downstairs where the pack was eating breakfast. I knew that I wasn't allowed to eat with them so I grabbed a bottle of water and a banana before going to sit out on the front porch.

I'm very thankful that we are having this party because that means no beatings for the past week and these next two days. I munch on my banana and take tiny sips of the water trying to savor each bite and sip considering it's not everyday I get to eat this much, most days I'm lucky to get a pretzel.

"Omega, alpha wants to see you" a random pack member tells me with a disgusted look on their face and I nod ignoring their expression before making my way to his office. Once I get there the door is already open so I make my way inside and see alpha talking with a highly attractive guy from our pack and from his scent I'm guessing he's a soldier.

"Ah Fawn just the mutt I wanted to see" alpha says with a sarcastic smile on his face. The other man chuckles and turns to me with a lustful look in his eyes. "This is Sam he's going to be your mate" alpha says and I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion "what he's not my mate?" I ask confused not knowing what's going on. "Tomorrow evening if you are to find your mate amongst the packs you are to reject him and I will have Sam here with you to scare off any males and make sure you reject your mate if you do meet him or her who am I to judge" the alpha announces and my wolf becomes outraged but I stay emotionless.

"Yes alpha I shall do as you say" I try to reply strongly but it sounds more like a whimper. "See like I said very obedient" he mumbles to Sam who nods and looks at me as if he's in a trance. "I want her alpha" he says after a couple minutes of just staring at me. "Alright great I was hoping to hear that" alpha smiles and shakes hands with Sam. "Now Fawn, Sam is going to go buy you a dress for the party and you're going to wait in your room for him like a good pup" he says and I nod before making my way out of the room and into my room.

If I do meet my mate the last thing I'm going to do is reject him, he will be the one to rescue me from this hellhole. I look at my watch and see that it's almost night time already so I jump in the shower and scrub myself off until my fingertips hurt. Once I get out of the shower I dry off and walk into my room in only my bra and underwear where I see Sam sitting on my bed, as he hears me come in he snaps his head to me and his eyes grow dark.

"Oh I uh didn't know you were here let me just throw some clothes on I'm sorry" I quickly say with red cheeks before running over to the crate I keep my clothes in and grabbing a random shirt and pants out, but before I could make it to the bathroom Sam stopped me "it's alright love you have to try on the dress anyways" he says and takes the clothes out of my hands before placing them back in the crate.

I look over at the bed and see a gorgeous red dress that had one strap going across the shoulder and it was floor length with a black rose belt across the waist. "Wow it's beautiful thank you" I say in awe as he hands me the dress. "Go try it on" he says with a shrug and I excitedly nod before scurrying into the bathroom.

I turn around and look in the mirror with a smile finally enjoying the way I look for once, "wow you look hot" I hear Sam say and I turn to see him standing at the bathroom door. My cheeks turn almost as red as my dress and I look down at the floor "uhm t-thank you" I smile. "Now take it off we don't want to ruin it for tomorrow do we" Sam asks with a playful grin that makes me laugh. "No I guess not just give me one second" I say going to close the door before his hand stops it "no you can change infront of me since your mine now" he orders and the mood completely drops.

I don't answer and slowly slide the dress off, feeling really uncomfortable with his beady eyes all over my body. I grabbed my shirt and shorts off my counter and quickly pulled them on. "Now get on the bed" he says and my chest clenches because I know what is next, I thought he maybe would have been nice to me unlike the others.

After he is done with me I'm ruined, he broke three ribs and my wrist along with covering my body in bruises and scratches, but wow of course he didn't bruise me anywhere that my dress would show. I bring my knees up to my bare chest as I feel tears slide down my cheeks, every move I make sends an unbearable ache throughout my body. My body eventually gets used to the pain as I try to get comfortable on the deflated air mattress.

This is it, I can't do this anymore I need to just shut everyone out then I won't get hurt anymore and I won't get my hopes up then get disappointed again. My final tear slides down my left cheek before I nod and wipe my eyes, I will be strong for my father. They can do whatever they want to me and I won't break I will get out of here and make a new life for my father.