Chapter 4 - the last day

Right now I am at the boarding house with Elena, Stefan, Damon and Elijah. Damon is not happy when Elijah discusses the plan to use Elena to kill Klaus. He prefers sending Bonnie in, even though he knows it would kill her. Damon storms out, not wanting to hear anymore and feeling a bit helpless. If I'm being honest with myself I don't like the idea either, I know I barely no them but Elena could really die. I got interrupted by my thoughts when I heard Jenna yelling.

When we arrive we see Jenna pull a crossbow on Alaric when he enters the Salvatore home. Alaric tries to convince her that he is no longer Klaus. After he was about to reveal a very intimate moment they shared, Jenna believes him and puts the weapon down.

Asking why Klaus no longer had him, Alaric tells them because Klaus wanted him to deliver a message. 'That the sacrifice happens tonight.' Everyone is surprised that it is so soon. we all go to the living room and sit down on the couch.

"So you don't remember what happened" asks Stefan.

"it was like I blacked out and woke up 3 days later... Katherine was there" said Mr Saltzman but I guess I can call him Alaric now given on what happened.

"Klaus has compelled her to not leave" said Stefan.

"So what happened during my time away?" asks Alaric. Elena looks at Damon, seeing Damon storm out, Elena decides to try and console him.

The others explained everything to Alaric, he then looks at me.

"And who are you?" he asks me.

"Huh.... oh I'm Iris, I'm in your history class, I guess this is the first time were meeting" I say to him.

"How'd you get roped into all this?" he asks. I begin to tell him everything that happened at the dance and after.

"I'm sorry" was all he said.

"God why does everyone keep apologising" I say.

before anyone could respond we hear Elena scream. we run up to the room and are horrified to see what Damon had done. The two begin to fight. Damon tells him that he only did what he didn't have the balls to do. Damon thrusts a stake into Stefan's side and he falls down. Alaric tells Jenna to go down stairs to get a blood bag for Stefan.

After recovering from his wound, Stefan tells Elena that he wants to take her somewhere special. I take that as my queue to leave. I went to go get lunch so I head down to the grill. After I finished eating I got my sketch book out and started to draw. I love Drawing, it calms my nerves down and makes me forget everything around me and what's going on. which I needed right now with the whole sacrifice going on tonight. I have no idea how long I was sitting here for but I just finished drawing a fox when I heard a British voice behind me.

 I have no idea how long I was sitting here for but I just finished drawing a fox when I heard a British voice behind me

"That's a very good drawing"

"Ah thanks" i say unsure on what to say.

"your quite the artist" he says