We were in a pottery section and Prince' s eyes must have spotted something nice because he stopped. There was a small tea light with intricate patterns and it looked beautiful even to me.

"This will be good to remind you of me. You can keep it as the last light in your room before going to sleep."

And that will Elias' room now.

Suddenly my eyes caught a shop for a future telling guy and I was very interested.

"Can we go to that stall?" I asked and he seemed surprised by my demand.

"Fine." He nodded and I excitedly moved towards the shop.

The guy looked normal and sans any weird accessories or orbs or anything. He did have rosemary beads, few cards and a flask of water. As I approached him, he smiled and gestured me to sit.

"Ask any three questions you are most curious about."He said solemnly.

I can't ask about future time things in front of Elias.

"When will I go home?" I asked putting all my thought on home as my dad's place.

He grabbed my hand and the warmth in his hand shocked me. He closed his eyes and murmured something. His eyes opened and he answered, "Soon."

He was a fake, Elias was right. This guy was just making business here.

But now I was here so I asked another question just for fun, "Will I always be a princess or do I have hopes of becoming a queen?"

Elias rolled his eyes at my question.

This time he chuckled and letting go of my hand he said,"You are not a princess."

Of course, I was not, I was in maid's outfit you scam artist.

"You are a protector." He said and I inhaled sharply.

I am a bodyguard right now. He could not have guessed that. Females in this time were not bodyguards.

"Then answer my last question, does the one I protect come to any harm?" This question came out of the blue.

I didn't plan it or even thought about it.

"Take him wherever you go and he will be fine." He said putting force on wherever.

Was he for real? How did he know I was protecting a he?

Mumbling a thank you I got up and looked at baffled Prince.

"What was he talking about? Who are you protecting?" He asked.

"My kingdom's pride." Another apt-for-a-princess reply came out.

"Do you want to eat something?" He asked but I was still in a haze.

The future seeing guy did say I would go home soon, was I going back to my time?

"Are you alright, Alisha?" My name from his mouth pulled me out of reverie.

"I am fine. Let's try some games." I said giving him a big smile but he looked unconvinced.

There was a game in which we had to hit the target with a dagger and not bow and arrow. I choose that but Prince refused to play to avoid any unnecessary attention on him.

But I played and hit the target surprising people around me.

"I have never seen a girl like you," Elias whispered in awe.

Because you have never been in my time.

"Like what?" I wanted him to elaborate.

He gave me a sheepish smile and said, "Someone who makes me feel safe like all my worries and burden is easy when you are around."