| chapter - 4 |

The physician helped with the Prince's injury but I could show him my wound just in case he knew I was a girl by some medical way or looking at my waist where I got the cut then I was doomed.

"Please also help my bodyguard with his injuries." The Prince said and I shook my head in a vigorous no.

"I am fine."

"No, you are not I can see you bleeding," Prince said in a stern tone.

"I said I am fine," I said rather harshly surprising both the Prince and doctor.

"Leave it to me," Prince said and physician bowed and left us.

"Why don't you want to get treated?"

"I don't want any stranger to see my body." Wow, Alisha that sounded really girlish.

"Fine, then can you do it yourself." He offered me medical supplies.

I took the supplies and was about to walk out when he stopped me, "You can't leave." And then he paused as If he remembered something important.

"What is your name?" Now he asks.

I thought for a moment before speaking up the only name I can remember from history, "Arthur."

He nodded.

"What is your name?" I asked back.

He looked surprised but answered nevertheless, "Elias but my close friends call me Eli."

"Well, what should I call you?" I asked little uncomfortable with the whole highness thing.

He thought for a moment and answered, "Whatever you like."

"Okay then Elias, why can't I leave?"

"Because you are not allowed. I will at least look the injury while you tend to it."

Shit.

So to get over it I sat down the furthest corner and thanks to no electricity it was not always that bright in the room. I lifted the hem of my shirt and looked at Elias.

He pointed at a brown bottle all this while his eyes narrowed at me. I used a white cloth and the brown bottle liquid to wipe off the blood, causing me to yelp in pain.

Elias was next to me instantly, "Let me do it for you."

"No, I can't make a Prince do this."

"And you are courteous all of a sudden." He said dryly and picked up another bottle and in there was a yellow paste like thing.

He put some paste on my injury and I bit my lips to stop the wince.

"Umm... don't find it offensive but you---umm.. you have a very girly body." He sounded as uncomfortable as I felt.

I had a really curved waist and nothing like a man's would me.

"And you seem experienced in recognize a female body," I added bitterly.

"Well, I have been too many so I can judge well." He sounded smug.

"Leave it, I will tend the wound myself." I snapped and he was shocked.

I snatched the medicine from him and applied on my own realizing now that his finger left a trail of fire over my body. He walked back without a word. It took me some time and then I was done.

"I need a bath," I said indignantly.

"Fine, go ahead when I will be in the council. There will soldiers and ministers around so I will be the safest."