Chapter 16~The Sohma Case~Pt.1

I am back but I am having writers block so sorry in advance....💀☠😥

Naru P.O.V.

Mai was sleeping peacefully next to me. As I pulled her closer her eyes fluttered open."Is it morning already?" She said tiredly snuggling closer to my chest. I let out a deep chuckle.

"Yeah we got 30 minutes till we have to leave." With that she lurched out of our bed and my arms. She rushed into the bathroom to take a shower. I just sat there and smiled.

Time Skip (15 mins.)

Mai P.O.V.

Since it seemed that Naru had packed our bags last night after I finished  taking my shower I hobbled over to the kitchen for something to eat. After a long debate I chose the leftover pizza some orange juice and a chocolate bar. I devoured them in minutes. As Naru walked out of the shower I was shoving the last of the chocolate bar in my mouth without hesitation.

"You ready to go?" Naru says while putting on his shirt. Looking flawless as ever. I mean god damn how hot can one person be. This should be illegal!

"Yeah" I said grabbing my school bag. A slight shade of pink appears on my cheeks as I slightly waddle out the front door Naru following closely after. His arm wraps around my waist pulling me closer as we walk down the stairs to the car. Minutes later we were on the road heading to the office. We arrived at the office to see everyone loading the rest of the equipment into the van. I wanted to help but Naru wouldn't let me, So I sighed and pouted but eventually after a while of sitting in the car in silence the urge to close my eyes overcame me and I fell asleep.

~Mai's Dream~

I looked around and saw nothing but then A Large, dark, lifeless looking room appeared. There was I woman on the bed. She had her head tucked into her knees withe her arms wrapped around her slender legs. Suddenly a large man comes barging into the room. He looked drunk and he had blood on his clothes and was holding a knife. The woman trembled paralyzed with fear.

"Hana, You f**king useless bitch! Why the fuck are you even still breathing! All you can give me are these useless ass daughters!! You don't deserve to have anymore children. You filthy useless whore!!!" With that he lurched towards the woman and pulled her by the hair throwing her against the wall. She crashed into it with a loud thud. He repeatedly began to kick her in the stomach multiple times before blood was coming out from around her legs. He stabbed her in the stomach plunging the knife deep into her abdomen.

"NO!!!!!MY  BABY!!!" I heard her scream in panic. pain eminating from her voice. The man pulled away from her with an evil smirk plastered on his face. He began to walk out the door but not before Hana clutched her stomach and fumbled through the nightstand drawer and pulled out a revolver. With the last of her strength she said. "This is for my babies!" With that she pulled the trigger. The blood spewed everywhere clouding my vision. The dream began to fade and I was back into reality.

~End of Dream~

I flew forward and gasped for air to catch my breathe. After a few seconds i noticed my surroundings and I was still in the car with Naru. Before I could tell his what happened i felt sick to my stomach. "NARU, STOP THE CAR!!!" I yell before clutching my hands over my mouth. We came to a quick stop. so did the van and Ayako's car almost crashing into each other. I lept out of the car and out spewed vomit. I started to sob uncontrallably. After a few minutes I stopped puking and realized that everyone was looking at me with sad concerned looks. With Naru's help I got into the and laid down in the back seat. I felt weak and tired. Soon sleep overtook me but this time it was a dreamless sleep.

Naru P.O.V.

I got back into the car after helping everybody with the equipment and noticed that Mai was asleep so I just got in and started the car. After a few minutes of driving I noticed that Mai was being restless and her breaths were short and ragged. Tears were seeping out of her eyes. She seemed to be having one of those dreams. I kept driving but suddenly she lept up gasping for air then shouted for me to stop the car. Without hesitation I stopped and before a word could slip out of my mouth she was out of the car on the ground puking and crying. After a while she had stopped and I helped her into the car, letting her lay down in the back seat.

~At the house~

We had finally got to the house and Mai was still sleeping, more peacefully this time. I got out and walked around to the other side of the car and picked up Mai in a princess carry. We were greeted at the door by none other than Tohru.

"Welcome to my house, come in." She said cheerfully. "Would you like for me to show you your rooms first?"

"Yes, please that would be great" I replied back looking at my peacefully sleeping fiancee. She showed me to me and Mai's room first. Gently laying her down on the bed I kiss her forehead before I leave to help the others unpack the equipment. After setting everything up and checking the monitors before leaving everything to Lin I walk upstairs to my room to see Mai still sleeping. I did'nt even bother to take off my clothes and just snuggled into the bed close to Mai while slipping my arms around her growing stomach. I could feel the warmth coming off of her body. "I love you Mai....."

💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙

I am trash! I'm sorry everyone it's been a while since i updated but as i said in my other stories I am having so major writers block so my updates might not be that good and I am sorry for that i just don't know where I am going with this story so until then I am sorry

-Honey