Surpise & Selfishness.

Sorry, for the errors i kinda rush the chapters. I was planning to delete the book but it seems like everyone loves it keep voting and commenting :) thanks loves.

Aamani..

Chris was talking about me moving into his house, i think he's moving way to fast. So today i wanted to take some time off work to come and talk to him about it. I have no clue how he's going to take it.

*

"Hey Chris" I opened and walked through his front door. He rushed out the room and lock the door. "Hey baby" I walked and sat on his couch something wasn't right. "Umm so i was thinking about what we talked about" He plopped next to me pulling me onto his lap. "And" A big grin was spread across his face , which crush me. "I think were moving to fast" I mumbled and his eyes widen and he's happy expression faded away. "Look i'm sorry Aamani" I turned his face to me. "Don't be sorry baby...We should just wait" He smiled and smashed his lips to mine. Then i heard banging behind us. Chris quickly got up mumbling something under his breathe and made is way to the room. I was so curious i followed him. Something small and hairy ran onto my foot. "A puppy!" I squealed kneeling down and looked up at Chris who was covering his face as a little girl behind him did the same. "Chris who is this?" I stood up. "This is Ava Brown...say hello Ava" My eyes widen. "Hai" She whispered and giggled i was in complete shock.

Chris...

They giggled and played hide and seek while i grilled outside peeking now and then to see if Aamani found her. "Daddy move over shes going to find me" Ava squealed under me. I chuckled and flipped the steak. It took Aamani sometime to think about what just happened her meeting Ava was a shock. When i met Ava it was a shock. Ava is Chyna's daughter .. a couple years ago in high school Chyna was pregnant with Ava and she didn't tell me until Ava was one and needed money to support her. This is going to be supper hard to tell Aamani , because everytime i mention a thot Chyna name always comes up. I don't think Aamani would be very happy to hear that Ava's mother is Chyna. Aamani swung open the back door. "Where is she hiding Chris?!" She yelled looking around. "I have no clue" I chuckled. "Your lying!" Then Ava giggled loudly and covered her mouth. "Oh no" I heard her whisper . Aamani slowly took big steps and pushed me out they way. "Your good at this game" She laughed. "Surprise!" Ava jumped out and started running around the back yard. "Aye yall don't mess up the back yard i did the yard work yesterday!" I yelled after them. "Sure you did" They said in unison.

Marcus...

"Jason come on" I shook him. "Damn it's time" He shot up and rubbed his face. "Yeah come on, i dont know where Michael is" I shook my head and zipped my orange jump suite. "Lets just wa-" "Let's just leave his ass!" Jimmy yelled taking the scissors out from under his bed . "Man let's just go ain't no body got time to stress over his selfish ass!" I yelled giving Jimmy a lift to unbluck the screws that held the vent to the ceiling. "We have to hurry every 10-15 mints. they check cells!" Jason semi-yelled. "So what's the time now" I said holding onto Jimmy's feet tighter. "9 mints. and 40 secs" Jason said marking on the cell wall with chalk. Two screws feel from above me. "Two more to go" Jimmy mumbled and focus his attention back on the screws. "Hurry 50 secs!" He rushed and then .

*

"60 secs!" We all rushed into the vent helping one another up and there came Billy with the flash light the flash light shined on our cell and our cell members who didn't want to escape laid there sleep and i watched as Jason pulled in his left leg in. "Bruh that was close" I cooed out of breathe. "Could you have gon' any slower Jim?!" Jason yelled pushing him. "Hey theres no time to fucking argue Jason grow up!" Jimmy shoved him back harder i crawled in between them . "Both of you cunts hush! Let's go we're running out of time!" I rushed through the vent to the AC room and they followed i tugged on the vent , the cold breezed hit us right away. "Damn!" he said covering his arms as much as possible. Jimmy kicked the vent open and we climbed down the latter. I just wondering about Michael.

Michael..

Me, I have my own plans. I'm not going to risk my life with Jason's dumb ass plan I grabbed pushed and tugged my self through the gate , there was a little whole that allowed the dogs to roam at night back and forth to different gates. I pushed my self and yelled as the gate gripped my waist. FUCK! The hole was too small I finally got out of the gate and I quickly took my jumpsuit off. I should've left it ...dammit . I ripped my cell number off the jump suit and through it in the bushes and I started to run. I don't have a clue were I am. This is far away from my crib.

Alarms went off and I tried my best to climb up the tree as I saw dogs coming my away . I pulled with all my strength and got to the first branch. Shit dis ain't no fucking joke this is a fucking work out.

Then guard starting to run out ... BUSTED. "Aye ! Aye you ! "

Chyna...

Today was the day that I finally got my break ! Today was the day I started the reputation for 'Black Chyna' eh the name was okay when Mask threw it out there better then ' Black Pixie ' 'Fine Chyna' so I picked Black Chyna . It has a ring to it and it's not too white. I parked August BMW. No I never returned it and I made my way in . "Hey Chyna" I gave him a strange look. "Black Chyna " I giggled to my self walking pass the security guards . "Chyna this way" she pulled my arm to Mask office I scanned her. If I'm going to take over Blue and be the top bitch I'm going to need some respect ! And I'm not going to get that being nice. "Umm who in the devils hell told you to touch me! I will have yo ass fired ! Pulling pushing. Anything that involves touching don't do it!" I yelled and pushed her away. "Oh and it's black Chyna" a stank face appeared on her face and she rolled her eyes. Then I saw this big girl wobble her way over here. "Excuse me 'Black' Chyna you have to respect the workers as well" she cooed crossing her arms . "Says who....." I waited "cricket bitch! You respect me and that's the end of it ! " I walked in hearing it slam made a grin appeared on my face .

"Hay Blacky" Mask girlfriend Nae cooed. "Hay Mask I'm ready for my shift" I said sitting on his desk next to her turning to him. "Umm?" I heard her mumble. "Aight Chyna lemme see , Nae will show you everything you need to know for tonight" he said rubbing his face lighting a blunt . I looked back at Nae who was pulling out a cigar . "Oh hell I can teach my self!" I yelled getting up. "What's wrong? Can't handle being taught" she cooed in my ear I was ready to slap her. "Nah cause you about to handle getting yah ass beat!" I yelled in her face and watch her hold into her nose . And mumble "breathe mint ASAP! " she giggled.
I wanted to punch her. "Nae baby leave, I need to talk to Chyna alone" he said taking a puff she bounced off the desk and made her way behind it and sat on Mask lap and started kiss him right infront of me.

I felt my cheeks start to boil but I quickly calmed my self. "Ight baby don't get so caught up in 'work'" she said scrolling her eyes at me with a fake smile . He tapped her thigh and she got up and left. "Hey that smart ass mouth and attitude has to go" he said taking another puff. "That's fine me and my ass will go right along with it" he scanned me quickly and his eyes landed on my ass it's like he was in a coma he couldn't take it off he knocked his self out of his staring and laugh. "Just don't be so hard , I'll get Jessie to show you how it's done "

*

"So your Jessie? " I question sitting down at my station that had Black Chyna all over the mirror she nodded and glued her eye lashes on. "Your late" she mumbled with an attitude . " I went to pick so-" she put her hand up. " look it can really care less Blackie I'm just helping you out to get extra money from Mask fine ass" she cooed fixing her bangs. I laughed ...thirsty . I guess everyone here was trying to get Mask's 'okay' I rolled my eyes at that thought and searched my station for mascara and put it on the tip of my eye lashes . "Tip one , a little amount of make up. Nuh uh not going to cut it go all out!" She giggled putting more then enough eye shadow on. "Mmk" I mumbled putting a little more mascara on . " don't talk to the gorillas who holler at you while your dancing cause all they want is sex because there house wife can't provide it, only fuck the cute ones" she said pointing the end of her comb to me I chuckled ....sike. "Oh and stay away from Mask he's an ass when it comes to ass....if that made any sense all he wants is sex as well . From anyone of us. He's father use to own Blue as a club until he killed him because he's father and him weren't seeing eye to eye on the details for the new Blue club so boom like that Mask father "disappeared" only a dumb ass would believe that" she shook her head . "Baby doll your up!" The same lady I told off before going into mask office yelled. " bye chickie , last rule for today don't do anything your going to regret!" She took her robe off and ran out the room. I stared at my self in the mirror, too late.