Annoying

"Can you leave? i kinda wanna cry alone" I whispered and pointed to the door. He scanned my face and grabbed my hand. "Look i don't understand whats wrong but i'm here to help" I drawed my knees to my chest. Did he care or was he doing this for something different. "I won't have sex with you" I said staring at the wall. "What?" He asked stern getting up. "I refuse, whatever you do, I won't!" I yelled at him staring at the wall. "Your crazy" He said making his way to the door. I shook my head. "Just like everyone else says, your just like everyone else." I started to rock back and forth as he left.

My heart beated , i was alone again I cried in my knees not caring who in the hall heard. I rolled my eyes as i heard the doctor come in. "Feeling okay?" Her sweet voice carried in the room, same doctor. I nodded . "Well after you eat and tell me what's going on, we can let you go" I nod again.

*

I ate, hardest part was talking about it. " I was in an abusive realtionship, and i cheated being unfaithful" The word was stabbing my throat. " Please don't make me talk about it-" "August is here to pick up Miss May, he's waiting" A doctor calls out. August...who the fuck is August? What a dumb name.

August..

I came back to get her after pick Chyna up from work. "Stay in the car" She nods going through her camera roll looking at pictures of us. I roll my eyes and get out i walk in the hospital and sign Aamani out, the nurse called last night and said there was no one on Aamani's hospital list and since i was the one to bring her here, i was the one who had to sign her out. I was so annoyed after the call.

I don't know how Chyna is going to react.

*

"So your not going to talk" I said walking back to the garage. "Why am i with you,....um" Her trying to find words was so funny to me, i laughed in my head. She sighed. "Why'd you sign me out.?"

"Get in" I opened the car for her and i could see Chyna eyeing her , Aamani looked at her with a stank look. "Why is this bitch in my car August!?" She yelled as i closed the door for Mani "Bitch?" Mani huffed and looked at the window. "Same reason why your in the car" I said getting in Chyna scooffed and rolled her eyes. "Really August?! Aight just take me home!" I wanted to choke her so badly i just drove home.

She walked in walking up the stairs slamming our room door. "Nice house" I heard Aamani say behind me scanning threw the pictures of Chyna and I "Thanks" I smiled grabbing a blunt then putting it down quickly. "Smoke?" I heard Aamani ask sitting on the stairs. "Nah not no more"

"You jumped like you seen a ghost, when you touched it" Her brown eyes meet to mine and i smiled. "Just things in my past...." I trailed off. "Well we all have thoughts that hunt us, but im tired where do i stay?" "This way" I grab her hand and lead her up the stairs.

*

12am. I couldn't help,but watch Mani sleep, i kept walking pass her door. It seems like she hasn't slept in years. She snored softly, maybe i am a creep i caught my self. "August what are you doing?" Chyna.

"Nothing baby, just making sure she's okay" I sighed turning to her. "Well come to bed hun its cold with out you there" I sighed again and smacked her ass. "Alright" She smiled and went back to the bed room and i looked back at Mani who was  shaking. "No!....No no please stop!" Mani started to scream and sweat bulided up on her forehead. "Please!" She begged i ran over to her bed. "Mani Mani Mani its okay, calm down i got on my knees and hugged her. "Please " She whispered. She finally woke up. "Im sorry'" She mumbled. "No no thats okay"...i hugged her tighter. "C-can...C-can you sleep with me" She asked my eyes wided. I slipped in bed right next to her and pulled her to my chest and watched her head rest there.

Chyna and I , never did this all we would do is fuck, Truth is i didn't love Chyna. She was more of a fuck buddy. The more Aamani cried the more tears bulided on my chest. "Shh baby, go to sleep" I kissed her forehead. And her eyes started to get heavy.