Obliviously.

Aamani..

"i want you, na na. Can't keep your eyes off my fatty daddy i want you right now...." I turned the radio up, and sung along. I saw it was annoying , so i started to sing louder. "Ahh! Shut the fuck up! Damn" I wanted to slap him but i just sat quitly looking out the window. When we got home , i walked up the stairs to put my bags down and he grabbed the rest and followed.

"thanks" I mumbled throwing all the bags in the closet. He nodded. "Why yo ass being so quiet now?" He huffed putting his hands in his pockets. I shrugged walking downstairs in to the kitchen. When smoke shot right into my nose, Cigar smoke.

Flashback.

"Aamani get your ass over!" I stumbled in my wedges to his car. "What do you want Michael? Jennelle is waiting" He rolled his eyes. "Jennelle's not your fucking boyfriend get in!" He yelled i scanned the car. Marcus, Ryhan,Kilten. Usal guy friends he will show out infront of then i scanned again, I smelled the car all of them were drunk. "Hell nah! All yall asses drunk i'm not getting in the car for yall to kill me." He took a hit at his Cigar and looked up at me, i began to shake.

Jennelle ran up to me. "Girl, Yo man-" I put my hand over her mouth and nudged my head at Michael's direction and he laughed. "Her man is right here , Jennelle what yah talking bout shawty?!" He said catching an attitude. "Umm, no one umm I got to go Mani , later i said to much already." She ran from Micheal's car. FAKE BITCH LEFT ME KNOW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. I ran as fast as i could in an alley screaming out help. My ankle twisted and i fell behind a trash can. "Fuck!" I yelled as all the pain shot to my leg.

"Where are you Mani?" I heard Marcus move through the trash. I covered my mouth from crying and i started to shake, i leaned my head agaist the brick wall. Then, snap!. I was gripped by my hair and pulled from behind the trash can. I whinced and pain and started punching Marcus. He gripped my hair tighter and slammed my face to the brick. "Don't even" He dragged me back to Michael's Lincoln. "Stop DAMMIT" i spit in Marcus face before he struggled to get me in. I scanned the nigga's face who was walking on the side way, ignore this all.

Flashback. (Over)

It was August and that nigga in the car that saw Marcus just man handle me. I was upset all over again this time I wasn't upset I was pissed!

I made my way to the kitchen seeing that Chyna made breakfest: brunt toast, burnt bacon, uncooked sausage. I chuckled as August scanned and crunched up his face at the food. He looked at me so I could say something rude and I didn't reply , I just sat at the bar and made me a drink.
"Oh I meant to mention anything you need in the house is you-" August got interrupted by Chyna slamming the house front door.

"August! AUGUST!" She yelled and cried out like a lost puppy. I pointed to the door where the sound was coming from and August glared at the door and rolled his eyes .
"yes Chyna ?!"
"You took that bitch to get clothes! Huh? But you cough and catch an attitude when I fucking ask you !" She yelled pushing August. I sighed and swung my legs and gave my attention to her... "Excuse me bitch! The names Aamani , Aamani May, next time bitch comes out your fucking name referring to me ill pop you in your fucking eye...., got that?" I huffed and swung my legs back under the bar swirling my straw in my glass.

August...

I tried my best to try not to laugh at Chyna 'well damn' face expression. But it blurted out , Aamani joined as well and Chyna just stared . Then she made her way up the stairs "AUGUST OUR ROOM NOW!" She said before slamming the door. Aamani grabbed her glass and brushed past me almost pushing me off my feet. She walked in the garage , I walked up the stairs as I heard the front door close , Mani left . Probably to do something , she won't leave her shit here. I patted around my front and back pockets and my wallet was gone ! Fuck . Just taking my shit with out asking . I walked in the room.
"What do you want Chyna ?! It's always fucking something" I said taking my platinum gold watch off my wrist . "What ? What do I want?! you giving that bitch your heart! That's the fuck I want! " she started to grab a big ass bag and started to pack clothes in it. "So your leaving ?!" I yelled throwing my watch on the dresser . "No im packing to let the fucking bag sit here " she grabbed her coach purse and put it over her shoulder and walked down the stairs.