Sneaky/Different.

We walked in the club, Blue was lit tonight Aamani let go of my hand and she scanned the room. I tried to grab her hand again but she started to roam around. I looked at Aamani's firgue she has a black dress that hugged her body with all her back out and some Jordans. I stared at her until some nigga bumped me. 

"Excuse you cuz"

"Excuse shit!" He cooed following after Aamani. And i creeped around. Watching him he looks so damn similar to that Nigga that night in the front seat. Who was man handling that girl. He just watched Aamani, then i felt a hand on my shoulder. "Wassuh Man ?! " Johnny. I pushed his hand off my shoulder and shooved him walking to the bar were Aamani sat. Taking many shots. "Calm down mami" She giggled and order more the man winked and i gave him a death stare, he quickly moved away from infront of where she was sitting. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pecked her lips. "My feelings are kind-" I was cut off my gun shots and people running around insanly.

I grabbed Aamani's hand and crawled under the bar, the bar tenders and staff went to call the police but all at once they dropped. Aamani started to shake and stare. I looked at her then looked at what she was looking at. "Michael plea-" Her voice cracked and as she started to beg him. He grinned, the a gun shot went off.

*

MICHAEL WAS DOWN? I grabbed Aamani's hand we leaped over the bar tables and tired to make are way back to the car. She was getting slow down. "Aamani keep up!" I shooved and push people to the ground and she did the same and then Chyna stood infront of us. "Oh of course you would bring her!" I rolled my eyes. "Chyna move!" I yelled in her face. I was tired i had no patients to play or laugh with anyone. "MMK.oh but i know how Michael found out you were here Aamani-" She was cut off by a gun shot.

*

Aamani hold the gun in her hand shaking with sweat bulid on her head. "You son of a bitch! you were the one ! i knew it ! " She cried letting go of my hand charging at Chyna. "Yeppers i was the one who found away to hook yall up, well You and Michael i was the one who told Michael you were with Jennelle at the club with your boyfriend and i told Michael you were here.!" Aamani huffed and punched Chyna straight in her nose over and over. "And why-...hmm your Michael's ex who was blowing up his phone in the middle of us having sex!" She huffed trying to catch her breathe.

I was shocked i felt like i couldnt move. I just watched. "Mhm and the best part is, i actually found someone to replace Michael which is of course August and you come and take that away from me!" She yelled grabbing onto Aamani's hair switching postitions . Aamani head butted her and swung her ontop of the bar and started punching her dragging and smashing glasses in her face. "Your mad cause i get everything that's yours! I''ma make your life a living hell bitch!" Aamani cooed trying to grab some more glasses but she was too short. So i pulled her over my shoulder and ran outside. All cars were cleared out and i tried to find mine. SOMEONE STOLE IT?! i WAS BEYOND PISSED.

*

We have been walking for 8miles. "August Alsina put me down, i can walk im sure im capable" I rolled my eyes and hold tighter on her waist making sure she wont try to jump down or fall from my shoulder. She huffed and grabbed on to the back of my neck and just then a car pulled up and rolled down the window. "My nigga! My nigga my nigga!" The sound blasted and i keep walking. "Johnny?" Aamani called out and i stopped and turn i was ready to beat his annoying ass. "Yep it's me , i'm jamming to our song August!" He yelled making sure i heard. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to him . "leave me alone" I grinted thru my teeth and continue to walk.

"I'm sorry man, I was drunk and I broke up with Alexia, and i needed some and Chyna came on to me. I was hoping to hear a thank you i did save yall life back there with that gun shot" He cooed , turning down the music. "You shot Michael in the leg?!" Aamani questioned lifting up her head. Johnny nodded like he was so proud. "Either that or someone else got shot" Lemme stop being a- ... Aamani slapped the back of my head and glared at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at Johnny. "Thanks man" I dapped him and he dapped up. "We good cuz?" I huffed and dapped him again. "Like white on rice." I cooed Aamani laughed and Johnny joined in. "Ya'll some lames!" She continued. "Need a ride.?" We nodded.

Aamani...

I was tired i threw my Jordans in the closet and crawled into bed my hair all over my head me smelling like a dog. I dont care i rest back on my pillow until i heard a knock at the door. "Come in" He quietly made his way to the bed ...only having on boxers o.o....i quickly closed my eyes and prayed i dont know why. But i just prayed for what's going to happen next, to save me sksks jesus i just prayed then  he slid in bed with me wrapping his arms around me . 

Planting kisses on my lips. Nice soft kisses, making my body tingly and i kissed back passtionately. Are chest moved in the same pattern and he got ontop of me. Not breaking the kiss, i tugged on his shirt and and let out a gasp. He moved my hand and broke the kiss.

"We not gon fuck"

"What?Why?" I sounded so dresprate.

He laughed and laied next to me. "I don't know it's just your different " He said pulling me to his body. "And how is that?!" I huffed yelling. "Is it that i keep my legs close more often then other girls you fuck with" I huffed and moved away. He grabbbed me and pulled me on his chest. "No bae stop" My heart stopped and began to race. With that i closed my eyes.