Chapter 5

We hopped in to the Lemo and then I realized something ...

Me: Harry... We're u going to tell me something earlier ?

Harry: oh yeah...umm... Julia I think your-

Mathea: hey Ju were here!

Me: sorry Harry tell me later-

Mathea: come on let's go!

She grabed my hand and before we knew it I was on my way to a one direction concert!!

When we were outside of the car there was a HUGE crows of fans!!

I got lost for a far seconds when then I feel someone grabbing my hand I realize... It was Harry !!

Finally we were inside and we rushed backstage !!

Then I see Niall and Mathea holding hands... WHAT??

Mathea's P.O.V

When we were in the huge crowd of fans I feel someone grabbing my hand it was Niall!!! OMG the one and only Niall Horan was holding my hand!!

We were finally in and I was so happy to realize that we were safe from those fans !

Niall: don't worry the fans won't kill us

*It's like Niall read my mind!*

"Ok girls u stay here we have to go on stage" Niall said with his amazing Irish accent.

Julia's P.O.V

"Dont forget to cheer for us love" Harry said and he kissed me softly on the cheek.

All the boys cheered for us with 'oooohs'

"You ok love you look read!" Harry's said as I realized he was teasing me as I blushed!

Harry's P.O.V

"Ok guys come lets go!!" The manager said but I realized she was referring to me while I was flirting with Julia !

"See u later love" I hear Niall say to Mathea !!

Well I admit love is in the air but it won't be long until Julia's mine =>

----------------------------------------------------

Hope u liked this chapter

~JuliaFarrugia