Albert

Erica pov

When I opened my eyes they landed on beauty itself, my wife. I have to stare at her sometimes while she is sleeping because it's hard to fathom the fact that she is here with me and that we are back together. I feel
So at peace I really can't explain the feeling, but it's like when you've paid all of your bills on time and even though you may not have much left afterwords, the satisfaction of it all makes you happy. I know that's a crazy metaphor but it's the closest I can come to putting what I feel for this woman into words. She is what I knew I always needed to create that balance in my life that stability and that love I know that I deserve. I can not believe I didn't see all of this in her when I had her the first time. I was young wild and dumb and really just getting used to the all the fame and fortune that comes along with being famous. But when you finally realize that there is nothing more important than the people who really love you that's when it all starts to make sense. Well if I know my wife I know she will be waking up soon and because I wore that ass out again before we fell asleep, it's only right that I cook the lil lady some breakfast. Let me head to Albee's kitchen to see what I can whip up for her.

Heading downstairs to the kitchen

Erica seeing Albee in the kitchen.....Al what's good boy

Albee........

Erica Albee hellooooooo

Albee ......rolling his eyes at Erica

Erica really bro that's how we doing it now what's wrong why you looking at me like that?

Albee did I not tell you and Cyn not to have wild ass sex in my damn house?

Erica ummmmmmm

Albee this is my house and y'all don't respect it yo you have sex in both my guess rooms and don't even clean up the mess what's up with that

Erica damn bro I'm sorry I will do it right now. You know I would never intentionally just disrespect you. It's just that China called all of a sudden and her and Cyn talked like no time had passed. You know they always loved each other and really wanted to be friends after everything but I made China choose.

Albee yea I know that's where I disappeared too. I told her to call you because I knew she would want to hear that you finally got her boo thang back lol but once I realized she was talking to Cyn I went upstairs to her guest room and fell asleep because I know they used to be two peas and a pod lol.

Erica bro me too i left them telling each other how much they missed one another. That's how I got in the second guest room. But believe me when I woke up and you were gone I had no idea my baby was coming to apologized the way she did but come with me now though and I will clean it up because there are a few things I would like to talk with you about. Wait bro let me wrap Cyn plate up because she gonna be looking for food like a damn bear when she get up and I don't wanna hear her big mouth.

Heading up stairs

Erica pov

I stripped the sheets got some clean sheets and made the bed first so that Albee could sit while I talk and clean. I also had to pick up fruit and wipe down his nightstand because for some reason it had chocolate on it. I don't even remember baby bringing all that in here but any time I'm knee deep in her everything else is a blur lol. I got the burned out candles out the bathroom and wiped the tub and sink down and make sure it was clean. Albee just stared at me and was about to cut on the tv but I stopped him.

Erica wait bro I really want you to be honest with me

Albee about what I wanna watch tv I don't just want to watch you clean. I've stayed with you before so I know you get it military clean lol