He Is My King Too Part 2

E Cynthia

C yes

E I don't want you to leave

C why

E.............

C Erica

E.............thinking...because I shouldn't have let you go because you are mines because.........I still love you...getting out of her thoughts of what she really wants to say and is now speaking to Cyn.....I thought ma invited you. You will disappoint her if you leave and plus there's no where that says we both can't spend time with her..

C okay only if it's okay with you though I really don't want to intrude Mena...

E smiling hard.....

C what

E you called me by my last name....

C oh sorry I just....it just kinda slipped out. Would you prefer mrs. Moss

Erica pov

I almost choked when she said that. That was completely below the belt. Damn she hated shad with a passion. She couldn't even say his name she referred to him as lil man. Damn it hurt hearing her say that. My smile completely faded away and for once I had no clue of what to say.

E why would you call me that

Cyn pov

Correct if I'm wrong, but isn't this chick getting married. Is she serious right now. She gave everything up for him and she is acting like I called her by a foreign name or something.

C you are getting married soon right...I don't ever think I said congratulations

E walk with me

C wow she did the same thing to me that I did to her a little while ago, completely ignored my kind gesture. I mean no I don't mean it because this is the same motherfucker that she cheated on me with. I'm trying to be nice and not cause a fight. So I'll just let that go for now I have no right to questioned it anyway.

C where are we walking too

E you will see.......I needed to get out of that conversation quickly. As much as she tried to act like she was happy for me I know that tore her apart so I'm not entertaining it. I'm just going to walk across the street and get someone that makes her completely happy our King.

Knocking on king's friend door

E hey how are you Angel I came to snatch my lil man up before he is here all night with you guys.

A it's fine he can stay Juan really missed him a lot.

E maybe tomorrow night, or he will have a very upset nana because it's been a month since she has seen him.

A okay.....noticing Cyn.....heyyyyyyyyy how are you Cyn omg it's been forever since I seen you here. Did you and Erica finally work it out. I told you you would u you know she loves you. I'm so happy you're back we can set up play dates with the boys and you can spill the tea honey.

Cyn pov

This is so uncomfortable right now, damn if I would've noticed we were walking over here, I would've never agreed to it. Because King and Juan were friends and caused me and angel to become somewhat friends as well so I ended up talking to her a lot and confiding in her whenever me and Erica were not on good terms. Forget all that why the hell is Erica not correcting her she is just standing there smiling and gazing at me as if it's true.

C ummmmm heyyyyy Angel....hugging her ummmm no I'm just visiting King and ma Erica and I are not together.

A ohhhhhhh I'm sorry I just say you two and gco