3 Months Later

Y/N POV
3 months and Alex is still with Johnnie. JC moved in with us he sleeps in my room because we got a huge house but everything was filled. "Yo JC ready to go?" I yelled, oh ya and me and JC are really dating now. "Yup!" He smiled and we started walking to school with Bobby, Kian, and Jeydon. "So I was thinking of starting a YouTube channel." I said, "Y/N that'd be awesome! We should start after school!" Kian shouted. We laughed and I nodded. We got to the school to see Alex and Johnnie... Fight? I ran up to her and took the hit Johnnie was about to give her. I fell on the floor. "Y/N!!" Johnnie, JC and Alex screamed. I was laying on the floor. While everyone was freaking out. "OMG Y/N why didn't I listen to you!" Alex cried, I slowly got up. JC ran to my side helping me up. "It's ok Alex. I forgive you." I said while smiling.
JC's POV
We got to the school and Y/N had let go of my hand running and before I knew it she was on the floor with Johnnie's hand in a fist. A girl had looked scared before Y/N got hit. Y/N just took the punch for that girl. We started freaking out because we didn't know what to do. I heard the girl say "OMG Y/N why didn't I listen to you. I saw Y/N slowly get up and I ran to make sure she didn't fall. "It's ok Alex. I forgive you." She smiled, and even with a black eye she can just smile it away. That's what I love about her, she'll get hurt but she can always smile and bring everyone up. Kian came running and took her from my arms. "OMG Y/N that was a hard hit! Are you ok?" He asked while hugging her. She laughed. "Ya Kian I'm ok." She laughed, The girl named Alex came up to her, "Why did you do that? I mean I turned on you guys and here you are Y/N saving my ass when I should have took the hit not you." Alex said while crying. "Alex you may have turned on us but I'd never want to see you or anyone get hurt." Y/N said while walking to Alex giving her a hug.
Y/N POV
Turns out when you stay for more then 3 months you need to get your real classes so me and JC have every class together but first and third. I walked in first to see Johnnie runnning to me, "Y/N I am so sorry! I didn't mean to-" I cutted him off "To hurt me? Cause that was the first thing you did when I got here." I said with sass. "I know. And I'm sorry." He said while looking at the ground. "Johnnie you ever wonder why me, Alex, Bobby, and Jeydon were long sleeves all year?" I asked, He shook his head yes. "Because of you. We cut because of what you say. I may be tough but all tough people have there moments. Johnnie and everything you did sorry doesn't cut it. I mean you were going to punch Alex-" He cutted me off, "But then you got in the way so I hit you! I never wanted to hit you!" He cried, "Johnnie! You may have not meant to but even if you didn't you hit Alex!" I said and walked away. It was the end of day and everyone was walking to my house to get ready to film.