Dinner

I got dressed and walked to Bobby's house. I knocked on the door with my mom by my side. Before I knock my mother said, "You could have at least dressed another shirt." I just rolled my eyes and moved my brown hair to the side. The door opened and it was another boy. "Um dude! There's a chick and an old lady!" The boy said and I started laughing while my mom was pissed. Bobby came, "Oh hey Y/N hi Mrs. Y/M/N!" Bobby smiled, "Hi." I said trying not to laugh at what the guy said. "Come in." Bobby smiled. I saw a lady that was in the cooking. "Hello." I smiled, the woman stopped cooking, "Oh hi love! You must be the new people! Call me Mrs. Mares." She said, I giggled, "Ya we are, I'm Y/N." I said while looking at the floor. "Don't worry Alex should be here soon so you won't be the only girl and Kian is coming too." Mrs. Mares said. I nodded and Bobby came running. "Y/N!! Alex is here I want you to meet her!" He said really loudly. I giggled as he pulled me up the stairs. I saw a pretty girl with red hair. "Hi. I'm Alex." She smiled, "Hi. I'm Y/N." I said while looking at the floor, There was knock on the door. Alex pulled me to the bed and we started talking. I cute guy walked in. "Yo! Who's the cute chick next to Alex?" The boy said making me smile. "That's Y/N she just moved next door." Bobby said, "Oh that's the chick's name." The guy who opened the door said. "I'm Jeydon by the way." He smiled, the boy who just walked in walked in front me and grabbed my hand kissing it "And I'm Kian. Kian Lawley." He said while standing up. I giggle and rolled my eyes.
     "DINNER IS READY!" We heard Mrs. Mares said, we all ran downstairs and took things to eat and ran right back to Bobby's room. Soon it was time for me to leave. "Bye guys see you at school tomorrow!" I yelled, "BYE Y/N!" They all yelled. I smiled, "Hey at least you made new friends." My mom said, "Mom I love you but please stop trying to make this move better." I said while walking into my room.