back home

"Victoria,Victoria,vitoria"I heard my mum calling from the other room."Arrrrgh",I grinned from my room knowing it was a Saturday morning and a waking late day,I stormed out of my room to her room,"you called me mum"
"have u greeted me today",I rolled my eyes and sighed,angry that she called me out just for that."good morning ma,I said kneeling down.yes,you have to kneel down or you give the impression that you have nit been properly brought up."why did you call me" bring me that bag I just bought from my wardrobe,
"is dat why you called me",you could have taken it yourself,I murmured knowing that she must've heard me she slap me on my back telling me she can call me to do whatever she likes,that she's my mother.
I ran out of the room rubbing the spot where she had beaten me.
The say went by,I did laundry ans she cooked,I lied to her that I needed to do an assignment at a friends place as that was the only pass I had to get out of the house.
I sat on the roof of my bestfriend Cecil,anxious to gist her about the new boy in my class.she came out with a plate of rice with two spoons and on meat, I took the meat and I ate it,she have me a hard knock on my head and I shouted,"why did u do that "she laughed saying,"you are a goat.yes am that annoying kind of friend but one who has good heart.
We started eating and I narrated everything that happened that week to her,and she just starred at me,I slapped her playfully asking her what was wrong.
" You like him",she shouted jumping and dancing,and I covered her mouth with my hands telling her to keep her mouth shot or I'll kill her.she kept quiet and we ate silently and then I suddenly shouted ,I dnt like him and she whispered ,"you do".
I looked forward to seeing him the next week.