my crush

As usual,I woke up 5:30:nt with an alarm,like over there,but it has been part of me to wake up that time to prepare for school.As the assistant head girl in school,my uniform neatly pressed ,my shoes polish and my hair all made up.
I looked at my self in the mirro while putting a hair pin on,I was angry that I couldn't even apply lip gloss not to talk of make up on my face,I pushed the thoughts aside and got ready for school ,so I can get to school before the assembly time.
Getting to school,after the normal routine of pi king out dirty students,those with unkept hair and unpolished shoes,and the late comers,I went into the class,and was chatting with my friends when one of our teachers brought a boy of our age with her to class,he was so handsome.He was fair ,tall, slim,I starred at him and he was nervous when saw the way I looked at him,I continued to look until our teachers voice rang in my ears,arrrrrgh it's miss Vivian,she has the loudest voice as far as am concerned.she introduced him and told him to seat beside me,I sighed knowing she did that to annoy me because I never allow anyone sit wit me,most especially new students.
Meanwhile,we all hated new student and we showed them hell before they are actually welcomed to the class,we were the best student on the school ,and also the most stubborn,and bad,students in school.
I wonder hw am going to treat him when I already have a crush on him,because I tend to be one of the students who dictates how to treat other new students badly,he came smiling at me and I noticed that he also had a dimple,arrrgh he's so tempting.I smiled back and my best friend gave me a look that's more like "what -the- hell",and I shrugged.
I didn't talk to him throughout that day because I would be suspected and I dnt want to be the next talk of school even if it was hard because I want to know him better.I went home thinking all about him all night before falling asleep looking forward to see him the next day