Errink - Wishes do come true

It was one of Ink's best friend's birthday. Who was the special birthday? Well, it was Geno's birthday. A year ago he held a Christmas Party. Sadly, Ink wasn't able to turn up, but had heard that the party came out pretty badly. Someone had spiked the punch there and basically affected the ones who drank it. From the information Ink knew, Classic had stated that it was Blue who had spiked the punch. Ink couldn't bring himself to believe it so he just shrugged it off.
Everyone was having a good time, heck even Fell's looking pretty happy himself. Someone challenged somebody to a drinking contest. Ink left, not wanting to be part of the alcoholic game. He walked outside quietly, still not knowing why he was being so quiet. Since Geno's "home" is basically just the save screen, Outertale Sans suggested that he should host his birthday party here. The cabins were pretty cheap and the view was amazing. So, he did....and invited a lot of people.
Ink sat on the porch of the large cabin, gazing at the stars. His colorful orbs looked for certain types of stars and constellations. He was so caught up with the stars that he didn't notice the person who was walking towards him from behind.
[ Quick note, I won't be doing Error's glitchy voice. It's too hard to write. Sorry. Now we go back]
"So this is were you've been at?" A glitchy voice spoke from behind Ink. He turned and saw, one of his best friends, Error. Ink had been liking him for quite awhile. It's just that he's never had the courage to tell him his true feelings. Ink has always been shy and personal with his feelings. But, he gets even more shy around Error, so he has to hide his feelings. Ink doesn't want to ruin the friendship they had. Plus, he doesn't even know if Error is gay or not.
"Uh...y-yeah..." Ink replied, already feeling the shyness building up. Error sighed and sat down next to him. "Why are you out here and not hanging out inside? Honestly, watching Geno and Fell drinking themselves to sleep was actually pretty funny." Ink couldn't help but twiddle with his fingers. "Well...I just...don't do very good in crowds. And drinking isn't really my thing." Ink said, mumbling the last part. Ink noticed that Error wasn't paying attention anymore. Ink looked at where Error was looking at and let out a small gasp. There was a small shooting star coursing through the night sky. After a few seconds, it disappeared. Error looked over at Ink. "You make the wish." He shrugged. "I got none." Ink thought for a little bit before wishing, I hope that Error likes me too... This moment just seemed so perfect. So, Ink was going to confess...badly but he will still try. "..Error.....knock knock." Ink said starting off. Error chuckled. "Really Skitties?" Ink slightly glared at him from the nickname. "Just do it Error." Error sighed.
"Who's there?"
"...Love..."
"...Love who?"
"...Love....you."
Ink had did it. He actually did it. A rainbow blush formed across his face. Error was slightly blushing as well with a soft yellow. Ink grew nervous and scared when he didn't say anything. Oh gosh. I screwed up! He thinks I'm weird now. He won't ever want to talk to me again. He hates me now. He- Ink's train of thoughts stopped when Error had lightly kissed Ink on where his cheek would have been.
"Heh, love ya too, Inky."

[ Ok. First oneshot is done. So...remember that name...Skitties? Well, if you don't know where it came from, it came from an amazing Error x Ink book called Colorless. I highly recommend you read it and give the author FrodoRose some love and support for the first and second book! ;> Well, that's all for now. Toodles~ ]