Samurott X Sepierior

This was suggested by liamfrench
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samurott: Male
Sepierior: Female

-Samurott's Pov-

I sat by the water on the pier I had always adored. The ocean breeze, along with the sent of salt water always calmed me. Tho, ever sense the dark vortex in the sky appeared. My unease never wavered. Sending out my apprentice and his new friends to face this threat head on. I truly wanted to go, but I had to protect my provenance.
I looked toward the edge of the pier, toward the light house. My apprentice Oshawott bolted towards me in a fiery panic. His three friends, Pikachu,  Princess Snivy, and Tepig followed close behind. Oshawott shouted that I had to come to the queen's provence quickly. For she had been attacked by some Pokèmon from Wish Park. As a way to express there feelings of anger towards us trying to stop there operation. My anger lightly flared. I followed my apprentice and his friends to the provence. We went through the poster. We all fought bravely, managing to get back the queen. When she was back home, she thanked me before I left. I smiled a bit as I left, back to the pier. I glanced back for a moment. I got a glimpse of her smiling at me. I cannot believe I have fallen in love with a queen.